All India Legal Forum is conducting its third Blog Writing Competition on Corporate, Banking and Financial Laws. The registration for the competitors is free.
All India Legal Forum is a staff of greater than 800 regulation college students throughout the nation to sort out primary issues which a authorized researcher faces in each day life. We are happy to have the assist of a various group of eminent personalities, comprising: Justice Arjan Kumar Sikri, Justice Mukundakam Sharma, Justice Bellur Srikrishna, Justice S.L. Bhayana, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Dr.Vinod Surana, CEO and Partner, Surana and Surana International Attorneys, Mr. Ajit Prakash Shah, Former Chairman, 20th Law Commission of India, Mr. Rishabh Gupta, Partner, Shardul Amarchand and Mangal Das, Mr. M S Bharath, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. Safir Anand, Senior Partner, Anand and Anand Associates, Mr. JLN Murthy and plenty of extra as our honorary board members.
About the Competition
The Editorial Board of All India Legal Forum is happy to announce that it’s going to conduct a “3rd National Blog Writing Competition” on the theme Banking Law. The final date for registration is 25th March. The final date for submission is 31st March. We deliver this competitors to assist the individuals enhance their analysis abilities and scope on Banking Law and thereby attain finesse.
Theme of the Competition
Any matter throughout the ambit of Corporate, Banking, and Financial Laws.
- Date of registration: March 6, 2021.
- Last date for registration: March 31, 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Last date of submission: April 30, 2021 (11:59 PM)
- Date of publication of outcomes: May 15, 2021. There shall be a winner, a runner, and a particular point out declared by the staff.
Free for all
- The submission of the weblog for the competitors must be an authentic work of the writer and never under consideration for publication in some other journal, weblog, or platform.
- Co-authorship: 2 folks (most) are allowed to take part within the competitors.
- An summary of 150 phrases (unique of the phrase restrict) and the Inclusion of 4-5 key phrases is necessary.
- The work shouldn’t be plagiarized greater than 20% in any other case weblog might be rejected. Minimum phrase restrict: 1500 phrases, Maximum: 2000 phrases.
- Submissions should be in Times New Roman format, font-size: 12, line spacing:
- The quotation format might be within the type of Hyperlink with endnotes (endnotes: for these sources which can’t be hyperlinked and OSCOLA to be adopted for endnotes). Relevant sources should be duly acknowledged and hyperlinked within the textual content of the submission itself.
- The individuals shall obtain an acknowledgment e-mail on receipt of the article by the Editorial Board inside a day. In case this doesn’t occur kindly resend the submission.
- The submission must be accompanied by a masking letter in a separate phrase doc specifying the individuals’ title, designation, institute, contact quantity, and e-mail for future reference. No private particulars of the writer(s) must be current within the article.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format.
- All submissions of a weblog should be mailed at ailf12345occasions[at]gmail.com with the topic of the e-mail as ‘Blog Writing Competition Submission’.
Email: ailf12345submission[at]gmail.com for queries.
Gauransh Gaur: 7753807732
Shivang Yadav: 8382861765
Keep following our ‘Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions‘ for extra such thrilling competitions!
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.