GD Goenka School of Law is organising an International Virtual Client Counselling Competition from September 24 to 25, 2022.
About the Organizer
GD Goenka University, Gurugram is part of the GD Goenka Group, a leading educational group driven by a passion for excellence in education. With an objective to raise the standards of clinical legal education in India, the GD Goenka University, School of Law regularly hosts Moot Court Competitions and encourages law students from various Law Schools and Universities across India and the world to learn the art and skills of advocacy.
About the Competition
For a lawyer, knowledge is power and the skill of communicating their knowledge along with making the client feel comfortable is a vital part of the profession. In order to promote out-of-courtroom skills, the School of Law is organising its 3rd international virtual client counselling competition.
The competition will take place over two days, beginning on September 24, 2022.
- Students duly enrolled and pursuing full-time 5 years or 3 years of undergraduate law courses from India or from a foreign university with law as a major may apply to participate in the 3rd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2022.
- Students enrolled and pursuing a post-graduate diploma or short-term certificate courses in law are not eligible to apply.
A team shall consist of a maximum of two members that must include two Speakers (Multiple teams from an institute are allowed to participate).
- Each team shall register for the 3rd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2022 by filing the registration form linked at the end of this post, in the prescribed manner by September 15, 2022.
- On receipt of the duly filled registration form, the institute shall respond to the participating team, acknowledging the receipt.
- The registration fee for the competition is INR 1800/- for Indian Teams and 23$ for International Teams. (Early Bird @ INR 1199/- till September 10, 2022)
- The registration fee for the 3rd GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counselling Competition, 2022 is to be paid through NEFT transfer or UPI. No other payment method shall be accepted.
- Any additional charges incurred by the team while making the wire transfer are to be borne by the team.
- Account Details:
- Name of Beneficiary: G.D. Goenka University
- Name of Bank: HDFC Bank
- Address: Site No. 2, OCF Pocket, Sector – C, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070, India
- S.B A/c No.: 02731450000270
- RTGS/ IFS Code No.: HDFC0000273
- Fax No.: 0124-3315936
- MICR Code: 110240034
- E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for Early Bird Registration: September 10, 2022
- Last date of Final Registration: September 15, 2022
- Competition Dates: September 24 and 25, 2022
Regarding the rules of the competition or any other queries, send your queries to email@example.com with the subject line “Competition Problem-Queries”.
You can also contact any of the following members of the Organizing Committee between 10 am to 4:00 pm (IST).
- Faculty co-ordinators
- Ms. Sanya Kapur Wadhwa: +91 7289961445
- Dr. Aditi Mukherjee Chakravorty: +91 7380840267
- Student co-ordinators
- Ayush Gupta: +91 7017183604
- Shrishti Bansal: +91 8433191400
- Gayatri Bhatia: +91 9773952002
Click here to register for the Client Counselling Competition
Note: This is a sponsored post.