SRM School of Law is organizing its sixth SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for two days between ninth and 10th April 2021. The groups should register themselves newest by March 24.
About the Organizer
SRM School of Law is located inside the SRM Institute of Technology, Kattankulathur Campus. Since its inception in 2014 has laid deal with a holistic approach to the examine of regulation, taught within the context of the socio-economic-cultural developments in India. The School affords programs in B.A. LLB(Hons.), B. Com LLB(Hons.) and LLB (Hons.) other than LLM in Criminal Law and Criminal Justice. This is the sixth version of the Annual National Moot Court Competition.
About the Virtual Moot
SRM School of Law is organizing Sixth SRMIST National Moot Competition 2021 for 2 days between ninth and 10th April 2021
All college students enrolled within the 3-year LLB program or 5-year built-in LLB program shall be eligible to take part within the sixth SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2021.
Mode: Zoom App
SRM School of Law, SRM Institute of Science and Technology, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu 603203
The workforce composition shall be as follows: 2 Speakers & 1 Researcher. The groups might select to take part with no Researcher.
- Online registrations will probably be open from 24 February 2021. Teams should register on-line newest by 24 March 2021 on the link given on the finish of this put up.
- Participants will obtain approval as affirmation of their on-line registration & participation every so often as and after they register.
- A scanned copy of the approval letter duly signed by any of the next: Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor, or Vice-Chancellor on the letterhead of the taking part school/ establishment / University is required to be uploaded throughout the on-line registration course of. The letter should comprise of names, 12 months/semester of examine of the individuals. Alternatively, groups might get the signature of any of the aforementioned individuals under their official seal on the registration kind itself appended beneath. Registrations with out the registration kind/approval letter from the faculty/establishment / University as talked about above will not be legitimate.
- After finishing the web registration, groups should make sure that duly stuffed in scanned kind/letter is electronically mailed to srm.nmcc[at]srmist.edu.in newest by 30 March 2021 with the topic: ‘Registration for VI Annual SRMIST National Moot Court Competition, 2021’.
- The registration price for the competitors is Rs. 2,500/- per workforce
- The registration price have to be paid by way of NEFT cost mode and the scanned copy of the transaction receipt of the identical be enclosed with the registration e-mail talked about in clause (c) above.
The following are the main points of the checking account for cost of the registration price
- Name of the Bank and Branch: INDIAN BANK, POTHERI
- Account Name: SRM SCHOOL OF LAW
- Account Number: 6314094173
- IFSC: IDIB000S181
- Winners: Rs.30,000/-
- Runners Up: Rs.21,000/-
- Best Speaker: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Researcher: Rs.7,000/-
- Best Memorandum: Rs.7,000/-
- Last Date for Soft Copy Registration: 24 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Receipt of Registration Fees & Scanned Form: 30 March 2021
- Last Date for in search of Clarification: 2 April 2021
- Release of Clarification: 3 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Softcopy of Memorandum: 5 April 2021
- Moot Orientation: 8 April 2021
- Inauguration, Researcher’s Test, Prelims: 9 April 2021
- Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals, Finals Valedictory: 10 April 20
Prof. (Dr.) Dinkar V.R. (Director, Moot Court) dinkarv[at]srmist.edu.in
- Mr. Arjun Shaji (Moot Court Coordinator) +91 7305898389
- Ms. Vidya Menon (Asst. Coordinator) +91 9521642059
- Ms. Lakshmi Krishnakumar +91 9971825947
- Ms. Athma Rubavathi +91 9600931478
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep following our ‘Moots‘ part for extra such mooting possibilities.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.