About the Organizer: Yogya- Empowering Society
Yogya-Empowering Society (YES) is an impartial suppose tank culminating the efforts of scholars, coverage researchers, and authorized advisors to offer efforts for nation-building collectively. “YES” constructs helpful analysis within the area of coverage and regulation intending to offer a considerable quantity of enter for enhancing the domains of regulation and coverage.
About Law Brigade
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio of 9 Journals devoted in the direction of analysis from the sector of Law, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics. Law Brigade has the biggest portfolio of Law Journals in India.
Women and the World
- Yogya- Empowering Society is asking for articles from college students, analysis students, academicians, professionals, and others on the next (together with however not restricted to those) sub-themes:
- Journey from margin to Centre: Case of Indian Dalit Women
- Women empowerment & sustainable growth
- Civil Society and its contribution in the direction of rights of ladies
- Women as drivers of financial restoration throughout pandemic
- Understanding feminists views of Disability: Women with incapacity
- Women and position of welfare state
- Evolution of ladies related legal guidelines
- Women’s rights: tussle between politics and regulation
Certificates & Prizes
- After peer overview, the chosen high 5 articles might be revealed by Law brigade Publishing Journal with ISSN No.
- Certificate of appreciation might be given to high three papers.
- Certificate of participation might be introduced to all of the members.
Last date for submission of Article: 25th May 2021
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, college students and analysis students. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Word restrict of the submission is 2500 – 5000 phrases (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions have to be despatched to yogyaempoweringsociety[at]gmail.com.
- The topic of the e-mail must be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall even be accompanied with one other Word doc comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and tackle of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if relevant); Contact Number; Email ID.
Free of Cost
Kindly Register Here: https://forms.gle/YTKvDZbfUA9YKiTb7
For any queries or clarifications, please be at liberty to contact at nehasharma14727[at]gmail.com (9015171077)
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a food regimen for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?