MVS Legal is looking for interns to join its office in Delhi.
About MVS Legal
MVS Legal is a law firm based in New Delhi.
About the Opportunity
MVS Legal is looking for 2 interns who will be assessed for 3 months of internship and shall be offered an opportunity to work as full-time associates after the successful completion of the internship.
Number of Positions
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research on the legal issues related to civil and commercial law especially on matters about Trademark, Copyright, Design, domain names/cyber-squatting, Digital counterfeiting & infringement, E-commerce IPR violations, Information technology, false advertising, disparagement/defamation and privacy issues, and issues with respect to labeling, packaging, legal metrology, and FSSAI.
- To assist in the court.
- To assist in the drafting of miscellaneous applications, replies, rejoinders, written arguments, notices, and agreements.
- To assist in drafting miscellaneous replies to examination reports issued by the registry of trademark and copyright.
- To assist in the filing of trademark, copyright, and design applications and management of the IP portfolio of the clients.
- Other ancillary works.
- A candidate pursuing the final semester of a law program or those who have given his/her final semester exams will be given preference.
- strong research and writing skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with keen to learn and grow along with the organization.
- Good knowledge of civil and commercial laws especially IPR laws.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may send their CVs along with a cover letter to the following E-mail: email@example.com.
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.