About the Institution
Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College was inaugurated on 14th July 2002. The faculty is acknowledged by the Government of Karnataka accredited by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
The faculty is managed by the Board of Management of Karnataka Central Diocese, Church of South India. “NEC DEXTRORSUM NEC SINISTRORSUM ” is the school motto, which is the Latin expression for “Neither to the right nor to the left”, instructing our college students to march straight on and attempt for excellence.
Integrato is an Italian phrase that interprets to “Integration-Bringing People Together”. Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, Bengaluru, wishes to carry collectively folks from totally different fields and professions in a single place, to advertise a way of togetherness, equality, friendship and sportsmanship. Integrato is a National Level Cultural, Legal and Management Fest that transcends the authorized fraternity. The fest offers possibilities for college kids to showcase abilities earlier than distinguished visitors and discovered judges.
Covid-19 has delivered to halt the educational, vibrancy and social life of scholars. Amidst this, the Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College, take it as a privilege to organise Integrato 2.0, a Cultural, Legal and Management Fest. Thus, opening up the avenue to rekindle the thoughts and physique, and provides possibilities to exhibit the skills that type the crux for the general improvement of the scholar’s educational and cultural pursuits.
Events at Integrato 2.0
- Il Colore: Art Event
- Symphonia: Solo Singing Event
- La Danza: Solo Dancing Event
- La Cucina: Culinary Event
- La Fotografia: Photography and Editing Skills
- Quiz Legale
- Quiz Commerciale
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- The occasions are open to the scholars of any undergraduate course throughout India.
- Students can choose to take part in multiple occasion. Separate registration price for every occasion.
- Each occasion has a separate algorithm to be adhered to. Non-adherence will appeal to unfavourable marking.
- The Registration Fee per cultural occasion might be relevant solely past 2 occasions i.e., two occasions opted for by the participant might be free. A price of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) to be transferred to the Host Institution through NEFT or Net Banking.
- The format and date of submission is to be adopted strictly.
- The outcomes declared by the Organizers might be last and no additional question might be entertained.
- Complaints regarding community points shall not be entertained by the Organisers.
- There might be no Registration Fee for Quiz Legale and Quiz Commerciale. It might be held on 17th and 18th August 2020, respectively. Further particulars might be communicated to the registered members through WhatsApp Groups.
- Last Date of Registration is 15th August 2020.
- Last Date of Submission (post-registration) is 19th August 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
- Date of Results might be intimated to the registered members.
- Prizes for Cultural Events: 1st Prize- Rs. 2500/- 2nd Prize- Rs. 1500/- third Prize- Rs. 1000/-
- Prizes for Quiz: 1st Prize- Rs. 500/- 2nd Prize- Rs. 300/- third Prize- Rs. 200/-
- E- Certificates might be issued to all Participants for Cultural occasions
- Account Holder: Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College Bangalore
- Account Number: 4102 0201 0013 086
- IFSC Code: UBIN0541028
- Bank Account Type: SB Account Branch, Richmond Town Bangalore
- Bank Name: Union Bank of India
Fine Arts Club In-Charge: Ms. Monica Sabatani, Lecturer: +917899333179
- Ms. Meghana Balkatti, Lecturer: +918867288154
- Ms. Hannah D Doss, Lecturer: +919945870017
- Ms. Divya Jain: +919148920662
- Ms. Megha Viswanath: +91 9605145168
- Ms. Ratchanya V: +918903215973
For the brochure of the Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian Law College’s Virtual Cultural, Legal & Management Fest, click here.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a food plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?