They say good things in life don’t come knocking twice, but today is your lucky day. Here is your chance to upskill yourself under the tutelage of the best faculty from around the world. Grab this opportunity with both hands and level up your brand in the field of law. It is time to power yourself to navigate the evolving legal landscape like a master.
Advance your career in law with an LL.M. (Blended Learning Program) in your desired field of speciality. These LL.M. (Blended Learning Programs) from India’s #1 Law School — Jindal Global Law School, powered by upGrad, can help you become a pro.
From corporate and financial law to intellectual property to dispute resolution, these blended programs have been designed while keeping in mind the changing needs of the legal industry. They are packed with sound theoretical knowledge backed by real-world practical experience.
Watch this video to know more directly from the faculty members of these programs:
See here what the learners are saying about their experience:
Choose the specialization that best aligns with your goals and see your legal career skyrocket like never before!
- LL.M. in Corporate & Financial Law
- LL.M. in Intellectual Property & Technology Law
- LL.M. in Dispute Resolution
Key Highlights of These Programs
1. 12 Months: The blended learning format of the program (recorded lectures + live online classes + physical classes on JGLS campus) enables the learners to continue with their professional and personal commitments while undergoing the transformative learning experience in a year’s time.
2. World-class curriculum taught by excellent faculty: An army of globally renowned scholars and experts from Harvard Law School, University of Oxford etc have developed a dynamic pedagogy to help every learner understand the globalized economic structure and the legal issues that arise parallelly. The faculty, collectively, has over fifty years of industry experience which reflects in the application oriented way that the concepts are taught in class.
3. 360° career support: A comprehensive LL.M. degree like this one would definitely make you every employer’s favourite. To ensure that you’re chosen as the creme da la creme, upGrad provides 360 degree career support. This includes personalised career coaching, resume feedback, company specific just-in-time interview preparation with mock interviews conducted by industry experts, and interview opportunities with upGrad’s hiring partners.
4. Institute of Eminence and ‘A’ Grade by NAAC: Jindal Global Law School is ranked amongst the best law schools in India. The Jindal Global University is ranked as India’s Number 1 Private University by the prestigious QS World University Rankings 2023. JGU has also been recognised among the Top 150 universities globally under the age of 50 years by the QS Young University Rankings 2022.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on this power career move today.
Note: LL.B. degree mandatory
Hurry up! Limited seats available. Admissions open!
Note: This is a sponsored post.