About the Book
International legislation is that space of legislation which is all the time within the highlight. It serves because the gateway of framing the insurance policies on the international stage.
Even although the standard understanding of global legislation and the ideas related thereto nonetheless maintain to a big extent, there are a lot of developments over a time period which seeks to make the understanding of this department a really dynamic one. This e book is primarily geared toward coping with not solely the set framework of global legislation, but in addition with such ever-evolving ideas and developments, which make this department of legislation richer.
About the Editor
Mr. Faiz Ayat Ansari is a PhD Research Scholar on the National Law School of India University, Bengaluru and an Assistant Professor of Law at Parul University, Vadodara. Having pursued his LL.M. in Constitutional and Administrative Law from Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar he additionally holds a Post Graduate Diploma in International Humanitarian Law from NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad and a Diploma in Entrepreneurship Administration and Business Laws from NUJS, Kolkata.
He has cleared the UGC-NET (Law) examination twice and the Gujarat SET (Law) examination, all whereas he was nonetheless pursuing his LL.M. He has been a member of Legal Education Awareness Foundation, New Delhi. He has additionally co-authored a e book titled ‘Law and Justice in the Era of Globalization’. He has a eager interest in bridging the hole between the academia, coverage making and the trade within the authorized subject. His areas of interest embrace Constitutional legislation, Comparative Public Law, Sports Law, Media legislation, and many others.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The chapters could also be submitted on the next matters:
- Development of International Law
- Nature of International Law
- Sources of International Law
- Theories pertaining to International Law
- Concept of state
- Theories of recognition
- State accountability and state succession
- Diplomatic relations and diplomatic brokers
- Concept of treaty
- Individuals under International Law
- Nationality, statelessness and asylum
- Law of the seas
- Air legislation
- Space legislation
- International organisations like WHO, UNESCO, ILO, IMF and WTO and their function throughout Covid-19 pandemic
The above-mentioned matters are suggestive in nature. The submissions associated with some other matter throughout the purview of global legislation shall be thought of. Submissions of up to date developments shall be extremely appreciated.
- Eligibility: The submissions are welcome from academicians, college students, professionals as well as anybody having a deep interest within the topic.
- Word Limit: The chapter could also be between 2000 and 3000 phrases together with footnotes.
- Authors’ Details: Details concerning the writer(s), together with trainings and certifications and institutional affiliations, if any, are to be talked about within the protecting letter. Co-authorship (as much as 2 authors) is permitted.
- Plagiarism: Only unique and un-plagiarised work must be submitted. The plagiarism stage have to be lower than 10%.
- Abstract: The chapter have to be accompanied by an summary of 200-300 phrases.
- Citation: A uniform mode of quotation i.e. Harvard Bluebook 21st version have to be adopted all through the work.
- Font Details: Times New Roman, Size 12, Line Spacing 1, Justified
- Review: The submissions acquired can be reviewed by the panel of Editors to find out whether or not the subject material is throughout the scope of the subject and assess the standard of the manuscript.
- Publication: The Book will likely be revealed by the writer of reputation with ISBN No.
- Submission: All submissions are to be made through e-mail as MS phrase paperwork at: email@example.com
- Submission of summary: fifth January 2021
- Communication of acceptance of summary: seventh January 2021
- Submission of the complete chapter: 20th January 2021
- Communication of ideas for amendments, if any, within the full chapter: 30th January 2021
- Final submission of full chapters, after incorporation of prompt amendments: fifth February 2021
- Publication of the e book: March 2021
There is not any publication cost. However, in case the writer needs a tough copy of the e book, the costs for a similar is Rs. 1,000/- (inclusive of the courier expenses). No delicate copies of the e book shall be supplied.
Mr. Faiz Ayat Ansari: PhD Research Scholar, NLSIU, Bengaluru & Assistant Professor (Law), Parul Institute of Law, Faculty of Law, Parul University, Vadodara
Contact Number: +91 9687004426
Note: This is a sponsored put up.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss program for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?