‘I am aware’ weblog invitations submissions of blogs on human rights on a rolling foundation, to encourage authorized consciousness and contribute to the social trigger.
About ‘I Am Aware’
‘I am aware’ is the brainchild of Miss. Shriyanka Dash, a ultimate yr scholar at School of Law, KIIT Deemed to be University, Bhubaneswar. The train of thought of the weblog took start with a believes that being conscious is extra vital than being literates or educated. ‘I am aware’ enhances one’s consciousness with data on human rights(authorized rights/constitutional proper/basic proper) he/she has, and in addition on when and the way one ought to implement them in opposition to exploitation. ‘I am aware’ goals to unfold consciousness in order to restrict exploitation to zero. The platform is primarily for the non-law background number living of the nation. It helps the general public to find out about legal guidelines and authorized procedures within the easiest method attainable. The similar is among the fastest-growing and reader-friendly on-line authorized consciousness sites.
Call for Blogs
To encourage authorized consciousness and contribute to the social trigger ‘I am aware’ invitations submissions of blogs on a rolling foundation.
There is none. Anyone and everybody desirous to share a chunk of helpful data is welcome.
- The weblog should straight discuss human rights. It may additionally relate to an obligation or a process of regulation one should pay attention to. (You may additionally focus on/request a subject from the founder and search her requisite steering)
- The proper could also be expressed or implied.
- No case legal guidelines, authorized maxims, or authorized vocabulary.
- Must ideally comprise of examples to elucidate it.
- It could also be modified/simplified if essential.
- One particular person can ship a number of entries. However, Co-Authorship is allowed with a most of 1 Co-author, i.e., 2 in whole.
- It shall not exceed 800 phrases.
- No deadline-submissions on a rolling foundation.
- It shall be submitted in phrase format to dashshriyanka[at]gmail.com with the topic ‘submission for I am aware on *name of the topic*’
- Submissions will likely be screened for plagiarism and the Editorial Team of the SCLHR reserves the proper to edit writer(s) work together with grammar, spelling, and formatting, and in addition to delete half(s) which may make the work extra interesting.
- The standing of publication/rejection will likely be intimated to the writer(s) inside 7 from the date of receipt of the submission.
For any queries, contact:
Shriyanka Dash (Founder and Editor)
Keep following our ‘Call for Blogs‘ part for extra such analysis and writing possibilities.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.