The Indian Journal of Law and Development (IJLD), an open-access student-edited blind peer reviewed interdisciplinary journal, is inviting submissions by means of get blogs.
The Indian Journal of Law and Development (IJLD) is an open-access student-edited blind peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal. IJLD seeks to supply an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Review, Case Comment, Legislative Comment, and Research Papers within the discipline of Law and Development.
Call for Blog
IJLD welcomes the submission of blogs on any subject regarding legal guidelines in India ideally with a vital evaluation part.
- Short Articles: 1000 – 2500 phrases together with footnotes
- Long Articles: 2500 – 4000 phrases together with footnotes
- Research papers: 3000 – 10000 phrases together with footnotes
- Legislative Analysis: 1000-3000 phrases together with footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 phrases together with footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 800-2000 phrases together with footnotes
- Co-authorship is allowed as much as a most of two authors. Both single and co-authored (a most of two authors) entries shall be accepted. Only one submission per writer is allowed. In case of a number of submissions by an writer, all of the manuscripts submitted by the writer shall be rejected on the outset. In case any writer submits a number of papers both with the identical writer or with a distinct writer, all of the papers submitted by the writer shall be rejected outrightly.
- The authors are requested to chorus from mentioning the identify, institutional affiliation, or every other element of the writer(s) within the doc to facilitate the double-blind assessment course of.
- The submission shall be accompanied by one other phrase doc comprising of a canopy letter mentioning the identify of the writer/s; identify and tackle of the Institution/College/University; designation; 12 months of examine and Email ID.
- All the manuscripts shall be submitted in English Language solely. The language used have to be formal and clear, adhering to the submission tips of the Journal together with the declaration to the impact that the work is an authentic and unpublished work of authors.
- The writer will obtain an acknowledgment inside 24 hours of the submission. However, the Editorial Board could take as much as 7-14 days to reply to submissions.
- The submission shall be grammatically appropriate, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling errors.
- The choice of the Editorial Board shall be last.
- All the submissions have to be made at editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com adhering to the rules talked about.
How to Submit?
- The submission must be an authentic work throughout the phrase restrict of 800-1000.
- Submissions have to be made in .doc/.docx format solely and have to be submitted solely to editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com with topic of “Submission of Blog”.
- The final date of submission is 25/01/2021
- Receipt of submissions shall be conveyed in four working days from the date of submission.
Mail id: editorialboard.ijld[at]gmail.com
Phone Number: 9453983747
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.