About Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage and Governance
The Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage and Governance is a quarterly, double-bind peer-reviewed journal which goals to offer the scholars, Researchers, Members of the academia and different eminent individuals with a chance to discover the sector of authorized analysis and writing, and seeks to instill in them, the flexibility to critique. The Journal goals to render top-quality publications on subjects associated to legislation.
Concerning the Weblog
JLMPG Weblog is a weblog run by the Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance with the goal of offering the scholars and members of the authorized enviornment with a platform to specific their opinions.
- Articles coping with the “Modern Regulation & Coverage Points” both clarify normative developments or suggest distinctive options to present issues are most popular.
- Articles should contain a transparent identification of points and should try and critique or resolve them in a logical method.
Phrase restrict of the article should be 500-1000 phrases typed in Font Dimension 12 in Instances New Roman with 1.5 Line Spacing and justified. Moreover, the margins must be 1” from all sides.
- The footnotes should uniformly conform to Harvard Bluebook 19th Version and should be typed in Font Dimension 10 in Instances New Roman with 1 Line Spacing. Endnotes or talking notes are discouraged.
- With a view to facilitate impartial, revolutionary dialogue on legislation and their social implications, we invite college students in addition to professionals to contribute to the weblog.
- All of the submissions should be despatched in MS Phrase doc to submitjrnl[at]gmail.com.
- The Topic of the mail must be “Submission For Weblog”.
- Authors should embrace their full title and establishment/group within the cowl letter.
- The Editorial Board of the Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance conducts a strict editorial assessment of submissions acquired and holds absolute discretion in figuring out whether or not to just accept a submission or not.
- The submission should be unique unpublished work and it shouldn’t be concurrently thought-about at another place.
- Upon submission, the manuscript shall be the property of the Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance for any subsequent publication/reprint/by-product work.
- Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance possess the suitable to reject entries that don’t conform to the Pointers for Submission.
- The creator shall be presumed to have obtained the mandatory permission from cited authors in case a cited work is unpublished.
- Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance reserves absolutely the rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication within the occasion of the accruing of any incident, pure or man-made.
- In case of any dispute, the choice of the Journal of Authorized Methodology, Coverage, and Governance shall be last and binding.
- The Editorial Board shall not be answerable for any materials that’s libelous or scandalous.
- The Editorial Board might assessment the accuracy of the quotation however the accountability rests with the creator.
- No Certificates will likely be issued for a similar.
Notice: The Respective Blogs will seem on the official web site of the Journal for which the hyperlink is supplied under. Additional, the Journal will NOT cost any charge for the stated publication.
For any queries, please contact us at submitjrnl[at]gmail.com with the topic line “Question”.
Listed here are a number of different posts that you just could be taken with:
- Call for Papers: University School of Law and Legal Studies, GGSIPU, Submit by Aug 10
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, Vol I Issue III]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 31
- CfP: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence [Vol 1, Issue 2]: Registrar Newspapers for India Verified: Submit by Aug 4
- Call for Papers: Law Audience Journal [e-ISSN: 2581-6705, Vol 2, Issue 3]: Submit by August 6
- Call for Papers: Juristische Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services: Submit by August 10
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by July 30
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers: FastForward Justice’s Law Journal [Vol 2, Issue 6]: Submit by July 30
- White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Fee Rs. 800, Prize Worth Rs. 6K, Submit by Aug 2
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. Nonetheless, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might include errors. You possibly can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a food plan for now. Typically I’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?