About the Institution
National Law Institute University is a regulation faculty and a Centre for analysis situated in Bhopal, India. Established in 1997 by the State of Madhya Pradesh, it is likely one of the first three regulation faculties to have been established under the National Law School system.
About the Blog
Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights (CSIPR) is a cell constituted within the National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU) that goals at promotion and growth of data in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). It introduces college students to myriad elements of Intellectual Property legal guidelines by organising educational endeavours which embrace conferences, workshops and likewise by way of print publications equivalent to our flagship journal, NLIU Journal of IP Law.
The Blog on IP and Technology Law is an initiative of the scholars within the CSIPR to encourage analysis within the area of IPR and to advertise an surroundings of debate and dialog on points associated with Technology regulation by inviting submissions from showing interest people and publishing them (topic to assessment).
The Blog shall function a resourceful one-stop vacation spot for developments and authorized insights in fields of IPR and know-how regulation, making certain additional contribution to the prevailing jurisprudence in them.
Submissions to the weblog shall be accepted on a rolling foundation and shall be open to college students, academicians and professionals.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation faculty you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
The Blog on IP and Technology Law accepts submissions that add to the discourse in areas of Intellectual Property and Technology Laws.
- A put up shall be accepted for publication if it falls inside the scope of the weblog, i.e. mental property regulation and/or know-how regulation. It is important that the subject material of the submissions pertains to modern points in IP and/or know-how regulation. They welcome submissions that discover the business implication (e.g. IP & innovation) or industrial relevance (e.g. know-how & media) of those legal guidelines, as well. Authors are inspired to contribute to pre-existing literature by offering novel views/ concepts/ opinions by way of their put up.
- A submission shall have a minimum of 800 phrases and shall not exceed 1500 phrases.
- Co-authorship of as much as two authors is permitted.
- Submissions should be made in MS Word format solely.
- Authors are required to make their submissions solely utilizing their submission form. All required fields should be stuffed out accurately and to one of the best of the authors’ information.
You could be showing interest within the following:
If you recognize your contracts well, you may make a dwelling, or some would say a killing, (although we’re in opposition to utilizing conflict metaphors in studying) as a lawyer.
Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts are abilities any lawyer (particularly non-litigation practitioners) do for bread, butter, and Mercedes.
This course, designed for regulation college students and younger legal professionals, will make clear your contracts-related ideas, and train you the basics of contract drafting.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a food regimen for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?