RGNUL’s Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (CASIHR) is inviting submissions for its ‘The Human Rights Blog’ by the use of a ‘Call for Blogs’ on a rolling foundation.
About the Centre
The Centre for Advanced Studies in Human Rights (‘CASIHR’) is a analysis heart under the aegis of the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (‘RGNUL’). The Centre’s major goal is to undertake, help, and promote higher level examine and interdisciplinary analysis on the rising tendencies in human rights and its allied fields.
About the Blog
The Human Rights Blog is an egalitarian house welcoming authentic contributions involving important interdisciplinary analysis on human rights developments internationally. It goals to provoke and promote dialogue, dialog, and discourse between varied actors and stakeholders within the subject of human rights. It intends to offer an accessible discussion board for well timed, applicable, well-researched, and edited scholarly articles. It relies on a contributor-based mannequin.
Call for Articles
The Human Rights Blog invitations articles on a rolling foundation on modern human rights points. Under distinctive circumstances, the editorial board might settle for items that revisit necessary points which will have gone dormant, if they supply a novel and novel perspective or have renewed scope for dialog. The contributions should embrace area of interest, high- high quality interdisciplinary and authorized evaluation of human rights points, case legal guidelines, laws and policymaking, and activism. High high quality and adherence to pointers are essential necessities for acceptance.
The Human Rights Blog invitations articles from college students, human rights researchers, academicians, practitioners, members of civil society organizations and policymakers.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
- The title of the manuscript ought to point out the sub-theme that has been chosen by the creator(s).
- The phrase restrict for the submission shall be 800-1200 phrases, accompanied by an summary of no more than 150 phrases. The phrase restrict is unique of endnotes and summary.
- Co-authorship to a most of two authors, of the identical or completely different establishments, is permissible.
- The physique of the manuscript ought to be in Times New Roman, font measurement 12 with 1.5 line spacing. The endnotes ought to be in Times New Roman, font measurement 10 with single line spacing. The textual content alignment ought to be justified.
- Referencing and citations should be put up within the type of in-text hyperlinks for internet sources.
- Endnotes for offline sources shall adhere to any uniform quotation format.
How to Submit?
- Submissions ought to embrace the manuscript in .doc or .docx format. The manuscript mustn’t include the identify of the creator or his/ her institutional affiliation or some other identification mark.
- Along with the manuscript, a separate cowl letter in .doc or .docx format needs to be connected. The cowl letter ought to include the identify of the creator, skilled info, the title of the manuscript, contact info.
- Authors should additionally point out their tutorial trainings and certifications together with their 12 months of examine or diploma(s) accomplished and the identify of the college/ establishment to which they’re affiliated.
- The manuscript shall be despatched together with the declaration kind stating that the manuscript is an authentic and a bona fide work of the creator(s) and so they undertake to divest the copyright of the work to The Human Rights Blog if accepted for publication. The Declaration kind is on the market right here.
- Submissions shall be emailed to casihr[at]rgnul.ac.in under the topic heading “Blog– Submission”.
Authors are requested to go to the Human Rights Blog for added particulars on submission pointers. For any queries, please contact the Editorial Board at casihr[at]rgnul.ac.in.
More Call for Blogs possibilities that you simply is perhaps fascinated about
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.