In regards to the Organizer
The Regulation Gazette is a stage aiming at escalating authorized information and giving brilliant comprehension and perception into completely different fields of regulation to make sure that lawful info infiltrates to each corner of the authorized career.
The Regulation Gazette is a discussion board for bridging the hole between the frequent man and laymen gives possibilities to each younger budding thoughts of the authorized fraternity to return ahead and share their stunning and inventive authorized ideas and broadcast their talent in authorized writing.
In regards to the Weblog
The Regulation Gazette Weblog showcases modern points and challenges particular to regulation, with an interdisciplinary approach in direction of assimilating information. The Weblog shall settle for submissions from academicians, college students, and professionals on a rolling foundation.
The principle focus of the weblog is to create a discussion board to share analytical views on modern authorized points.
The Regulation Gazette is now accepting weblog posts.
Be part of Lawctopus Regulation College, the regulation faculty you all the time needed, on-line! Test courses.lawctopus.com
The Regulation Gazette welcomes authentic items and editorials on modern points associated with completely different domains of regulation applicable to the mission of the Weblog.
The theme for the weblog is open; one can write on any matter associated with modern authorized points that we face on a day-to-day foundation. Our principal goal is to supply analytical views and new perception to the readers.
Weblog Submission Tips
- Submissions shall be made solely in “English”.
- All submissions should be in Occasions New Roman, font measurement 12, with line spacing 1.5
- The phrase restrict for every put up is 1200-1500 phrases (unique of endnotes).
- Please make sure the inclusion of endnotes as an alternative of footnotes. All endnotes ought to be in Occasions New Roman, 12, with line spacing 1.5.
- Sub-headings should be in daring in addition to underlined with font measurement 14.
- The quotation model should be in conformation with The Bluebook, A Uniform System of Quotation (20th Ed.)
- The work submitted shall be authentic and unpublished. Greater than 20% plagiarism within the manuscript shall be topic to rejection.
- The manuscript ought to be accompanied by a canopy letter specifying the creator’s title, designation, institute, contact quantity, and electronic mail for future reference. (Authors are requested to not put their title wherever in the primary manuscript).
- Co-authorship to a most of two authors, of the identical or completely different establishments, is permissible.
- All submissions should be mailed at editorial.tlg[at]gmail.com with the topic line “Weblog Submission_TLG” in .doc or .docx format.
- All copyrights to entries chosen for publication are vested with the Editorial Board of The Regulation Gazette. Nevertheless, all ethical rights shall stay with the creator(s).
- The manuscripts not abiding by the above pointers are liable to be rejected.
College students, academicians, advocates, and different stakeholders related to the sector of regulation are invited to contribute to this weblog.
- Due credit score for articles.
- An e-Cert of publication shall be awarded.
- The authors of the Prime three articles could be honored because the “The Prime Three Authors of the Weblog Sequence”. The highest weblog shall be displayed as a featured put up for the month.
No Publication Charges. There shall be no price at any stage of publication.
No deadline. Early Posts could be appreciated. Submissions could be accepted on a rolling foundation.
Listed below are a couple of different posts that you just is perhaps concerned about:
- Economics Law and Social Sciences Review [ELSR]
- Law & Order
- The Criminal Law Blog by NLU, Jodhpur
- Lex Imperium Human Rights
- WBNUJS Intellectual Property and Technology Laws Society [IPTLS]
- RGNUL Student Research Review Journal
- Indian Commercial Law Review and Practice [ICLRAP]
- Law and Other Things
- CNLU’s Child Rights Centre [CRC]
- The Indian Review of Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Greener Things
- Awaaz: The Blog of Legal Aid Society, Campus Law Centre
- Human Rights Law and Policy Review
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. Nevertheless, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You may belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight loss plan for now. Generally I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?