ICFAI’s Book on Emerging Issues in Environmental Law is inviting submissions by the use of a Call for Chapters for its e book on ‘Guide to Issues & Challenges in Environment and Related Laws: A Handbook’.
About the Book
The Centre for Environmental Law, Policy Education & Development (CELPED) a analysis Centre on Environmental Law at The ICFAI University, ICFAI Law School invitations professionals, college members, researchers and college students of regulation to contribute analysis articles to be thought-about for publication in a proposed e book, to be printed under the aegis of the University. Any authentic scholarly work offering multi-disciplinary discussions on the surroundings and following the final theme outlined hereunder shall be thought-about for publication as a part of the Book by the Editorial Board.
ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is inviting for chapters for its e book on ‘Guide to Issues & Challenges in Environment and Related Laws: A Handbook’.
The Proposed e book by its contentious theme-based subjects, will try and construct on the wants and discover the complicated and distinctive interaction between the Environmental Law and Climate Change, Advocacy, Biodiversity, Wildlife Management, Ecological & Sustainable Development, Human Rights, Trade Law and Urban Development aiming to determine dialogue and ahead options on main environmental points and challenges from a National and International Perspective.
Title of the Book: ‘Guide to Issues & Challenges in Environment and Related Laws: A Handbook’
Editors: Professor (Dr.) Yugal Kishore, Mr. Vishal Bera, Ms. Anushmi Jain
Publisher: ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun
The listing is just not exhaustive, and contributions could be made on every other related subjects.
- Climate Change and Climate Justice
- Environmental Advocacy
- Biodiversity Laws in India
- Wildlife Management and Conflict
- Advent of Ecological Development
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Constitution of India and Environmental Jurisprudence
- Environment and Human Rights
- Environment and Trade Laws
- Environment and Urban Development
- Ozone Depletion and Related Laws
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Laws Related to Air
- Laws Related to Water
- Laws Related to Land
- Co-Authorship is allowed. However, there could be a most of three co-authors in a single chapter.
- The title of the chapter must be applicable and applicable to the subject.
- The summary ought to point out the novelty of the concept which the writer needs to place forth. It also needs to point out the result of the analysis paper.
- The authors of the chosen abstracts shall submit their papers within the format prescribed.
- The paper shall be authentic and unpublished. Any plagiarized work can be out-rightly rejected. The paper shouldn’t be the repetition of any printed work.
- The phrase restrict must be between 4000-10,000 phrases together with footnotes.
- The submission must be accompanied with a masking letter specifying the writer’s identify, designation, establishment, contact quantity, and e-mail ID.
- Please use footnotes moderately than endnotes. Footnotes ought to conform to Bluebook 20th Edition.
- The physique of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font measurement 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes must be in Times New Roman, measurement 10 single line spacing.
- A margin of four centimeter shall be left on all sides of the paper.
- Page borders, headers, footers shall not be used.
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format.
The contributions offered to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the mental property of the writer.
All entries can be reviewed by the editors earlier than publication.
How to Submit?
Entries could also be emailed to icfaicelped[at]iudehradun.edu.in under the topic heading “Submission of Chapter for the Book”.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 15th April, 2021
- Last Date of Chapter Submission: 31st May, 2021
Authors who don’t comply with these tips could have their submission returned to them with out being reviewed.
- Ms. Anushmi Jain; 9837145969
- Mr. Vishal Bera; 9830558751
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.