About the Institute
Law Mantra is a registered charitable belief with the Government of India under the India Trusts Act 1882 (Registration No. 150 in Book Number 4 Vol No 3, 603 of 2018).“
Law Mantra has headquarters in New Delhi and is a physique of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students working for the aim of enhancing authorized teachers and authorized consciousness within the society and within the follow of the identical.
About the Book
This Call for chapter is for contributions in an edited guide on the theme Criminal Justice Administration: Challenges in Law and Procedure. Selected papers will likely be printed with ISBN.
The important object of felony regulation is to guard society in opposition to criminals and law-breakers. For this objective, the regulation holds out threats of punishments to potential lawbreakers as well as makes an attempt to make the precise offenders endure the prescribed punishments for his or her crimes.
Therefore, felony regulation, in its wider sense, consists of each the substantive felony regulation and the procedural (or adjective) felony regulation. Substantive felony regulation defines offences and prescribes punishments for a similar, whereas the procedural regulation administers the substantive regulation.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation faculty you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
About the Call for Papers
Authors are inspired to incorporate authentic works. Please submit your chapter and a short private biography. Your Chapter also needs to embody a chapter title. After cautious overview of all Chapters, the editorial board will contact people.
The analysis chapters needs to be a complete overview of up to date applicable authorized points talked about above. The phrase restrict for the submission is 4000-10000 phrases. All Submissions have to be accompanied by a Covering letter stating the title of the paper, creator’s full title, title of establishment and the creator’s contact particulars. Submission have to be in MS Word doc., Font- Times New Roman.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Abstract (Minimum 300 Words) Along with 5 Minimum Keywords, with remaining paper needs to be despatched by 15th December 2020.
- The title of the paper needs to be adopted by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email deal with. It is necessary to say Email deal with, as all future correspondence will likely be by way of it.
- Name and particulars of Co-author, if any.
- Chapter: Chapter needs to be in Times New Roman 12 level font and double spaced. The essential title needs to be in full capitals, daring and centered with a 12 level font. Sub-titles needs to be in sentence case, daring and 12 level font. Author’s names needs to be in small capitals and centered 12 level font Footnotes needs to be in Times New Roman 12 level font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes slightly than endnotes. Footnotes ought to conform to Indian Law Institution, New Delhi Style.
- Submission of the summary: A masking letter with the title(s) of the creator(s) and deal with, designation, establishment/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and speak to data (electronic mail, cellphone, and many others.) is obligatory to submit. All submissions should include an summary of no more than 300 phrases with 5 Minimum Keywords.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions needs to be the unique work of the contributors and shouldn’t have been submitted for consideration in every other Publication. Any plagiarized work will likely be out-rightly rejected; Plagiarism greater than 15% will strictly be rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions offered to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the Intellectual Property of Law Mantra Trust.
- The title of the Chapter needs to be adopted by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization/University/Institution and Email deal with. It is necessary to say Email deal with, as all future correspondence will likely be by way of it.
- Name and particulars of Co-author, if any.
- The paper needs to be typed in MS WORD format (ideally 2007 or 2010).
- The paper have to be in single-column structure with margins justified on either side.
- The size of the paper shouldn’t be beneath 4,000 phrases (together with footnotes) and Should not Exceed greater than 10,000 (Including Footnotes).
- All contributions have to be submitted to journal.lawmantra[at]gmail.com.
Who Should Submit?
Interested Professors, Researchers, Practitioners, Students are invited to submit Book Chapters. All submitted chapters will likely be reviewed on a double-blind peer overview foundation.
Editor in Chief
Dr. Harleen Kaur, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Delhi, New Delhi: Dr. Harleen Kaur is an Assistant Professor of Law at Campus Law Centre, Faculty of Law, Delhi University. She holds an LL.B. (Gold Medalist) and LL.M Degree from the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
She is a recipient of assorted awards corresponding to Gold Medal Hiralal Daga Memorial Medal, P.G. Krishnan Memorial Prize, Law Union Prize for securing first place so as of benefit in three consecutive years of LL.B. and G. Pershad Memorial Prize for B.A. (Pass) in Miranda House, University of Delhi along with the Academic Excellence Award for the yr 2019 by Iswar Saran Post Graduate College (University Of Allahabad) & Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal On Crime And Criminology, Legal Path Foundation.
She has many Articles on various authorized points to her credit score which have been printed in Law Journals of National and International reputation. She has additionally authored chapters in varied books. She has participated and offered papers in varied National and International Conferences and Seminars. With an experience of twelve years in educating, her areas of interest are Criminal Law (IPC and CR.PC.), Property Law and Human Rights and Surrogacy. Dr Harleen has delivered quite a few lectures at varied prestigious establishments and universities and Police Academies.
She has been a useful resource particular person for varied seminars, workshops performed by Government Colleges and Universities. She has additionally chaired periods in National and International workshops, Conferences, Seminars and is on board of the Editorial Committee of assorted Legal Journals of National reputation.
For More Details, you may contact Ms. Akansha Jain, Advocate, Supreme Court of India and Member Editorial Board on +91-9667822453.
Questions and feedback needs to be directed to journal.lawmantra[at]gmail.com.
You could be showing interest within the following
Lawctopus’ Online Certificate Course in Legal Research and Writing
With an abundance of Call for Submissions possibilities, you may need to discover this subject of Research and Writing with correct coaching in the identical by NLSIU-Yale University and NLUD-Michigan University Scholars.
Check this Lawctopus’ Online Certificate Course in Legal Research and Writing out to get well-equipped with the abilities and nuances related to Legal Writing.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a food plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?