Call for chapters on comprehensive evolution in hospitality and tourism in a reputed publication and submit by December 20, 2022
About the Call for Papers
The current edited book will highlight progress in the hospitality & tourism Sectors, the evolution of Entrepreneurship in the hospitality & tourism Sectors, the role of technology management, and the formalities of Rule regulation are inviting calls for chapters on it.
Themes and Sub-themes
- Digital Hospitality Services
- Marketing Strategies for Tourism and Hospitality Sector during &After COVID-19
- Entrepreneurship development in the hospitality & tourism Sectors
- Management Principles & Practices in Hospitality & tourism sector
- Travel & Tourism Management: Role of Ministry of Tourism
- Hospitality Communication, Hygiene & Food Safety
- Licencing Process in Hospitality & Tourism Sector
- Technological Integrations In The Evolution Of the Hospitality Industry
- Rethinking, Redesigning & Revival of Hotel Housekeeping Operation in the Digital Era
- Title of the Chapter/Paper, Name, Position, Affiliation, Contact no. and email address of the Corresponding author.
- The manuscript must contain Title, Abstract, Introduction, Main chapter, Analysis, Conclusion, and References.
- The Final Chapter/Paper word limit is 4000 to 8000 words Along with the abstract of 400-500 words with keywords
- The title of the chapter/paper should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and it should be centrally aligned.
- The name of the author should be in Times New Roman, size 12 and the affiliation in font size 11
- The subheadings should be left aligned and the body of the text should be in Times New Roman. Size 11 with single spacing and centrally aligned.
- In-text citations are allowed (Kindly follow APA format)
- All the tables and Diagrams should be appropriately numbered.
- Originality and plagiarism–All submissions must be through a plagiarism check.
- Any plagiarized material would be out rightly rejected. Plagiarism should bebelow15 per cent
- Copyright–After acceptance authors are required to submit a copyright form.
- In the case of the Co-author, both authors are required to submit a copyright form.
How to Submit?
Interested authors can submit the Chapters at the given email ID firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Comprehensive Evolution in Hospitality and Tourism” Edited Book chapter Submission”
December 20, 2022
For further queries contact,
- Richa, Assistant Professor, Department of Hotel Management, Desh Bhagat
University, Mandi Gobindgarh.
- Dr. Arti, Assistant Professor, Faculty of Legal Studies, Desh Bhagat University.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com