Academike (Lawctopus’ Law Journal) is inviting purposes for its yearly round-up, the Constitutional Rights Series. This sequence will function an array of articles printed by younger researchers and writers. Each article will flag and analyze authorized and social points from the angle of constitutional rights this yr.
Here’s the nice half: we’ll pay you INR 1000 if we publish your article. We have extra to supply: we’ll mentor you thru your analysis and writing journey.
About the Constitutional Rights Series
In 2020, constitutional rights have been put by an exhaustive take a look at. While the federal government pitted norms towards exception, many throughout India suffered the lack of life and livelihood.
As we approach the tip of this yr, we introduce this particular sequence to revisit 2020 from the standpoint of constitutional rights analysing situations of the violation, safety, and invocation of rights throughout and earlier than the outbreak of COVID-19. Simultaneously, partaking with authorized developments, govt orders, and their impact on particular person rights assured under the Constitution.
In the run-up to 2021, Academike will launch no less than one article each single day within the week of the Constitutional proper sequence. We will even have a mentorship program to information the shortlisted candidates on how they might approach writing the paper.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Themes and Format
- We need to publish analysis papers of round 2500-3000 phrases on the next subjects:
- Right to Health
- Fundamental Rights of Migrant Labours
- Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression
- Right to Collective Assembly
- Right to Education
- Right to Freedom of Religion
- Right to Privacy
The above is an indicative listing, to present the applicant an thought of what we’re in search of.
- We could be shortlisting candidates and guiding them by the writing course of and publish one analysis paper on daily basis from December 25 to December 31. We will even publish a sequence on Lawctopus, speaking about these analysis papers.
- As a part of the sequence, we’d additionally conduct a mentorship program what place the Editorial Board of Academike and Lawctopus could be there to information you thru the method.
- We’ll even be paying a sum of INR 1,000 for each article that’s printed on the web site.
How to Apply
- Please ship us your CV and a 500-word pattern of what you’ll want to write on any matter from the listing above. If you’ve a analysis paper that’s already written on any of those subjects (however not printed wherever), you can ship that as well.
Where to Apply
- Send your purposes by December 21, 12 PM. Applications despatched after the deadline is not going to be processed.
- We will announce the shortlist by December 21. The writing course of would begin from December 22.
Since this could be an intensive course of, we encourage you to use provided that you’ll have the ability to commit time to this correctly.
We notice that the deadlines are quick for this. Therefore, any prior experience/analysis in these subjects could be useful. However, even for those who would not have any experience, don’t hesitate to use. We have launched the mentorship program to assist first-time writers.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.