About the Journal
Amity Law School, Delhi invitations papers for Amity Law Review-2020 (Volume 16). Amity Law Review is a tutorial journal for legislation and allied topics. All manuscripts on subjects of up to date relevance are thought of for publication. The Journal is having ISSN 2249-2232 and beforehand UGC Approved Journal No. 41080. It is printed yearly.
Due to the current pandemic scenario (COVID-19), the upcoming subject of Amity Law Review is anticipated to be printed within the digital model.
Previous volumes of the journal may be accessed right here: https://www.amity.edu/als/epublication.aspx
The Journal seeks contribution from academicians, professionals and jurists.
In order to keep up the standard of Publication/Journals, the ALSD Publication Ethics follows the philosophy and principals of the Committee on Publishing Ethics (COPE).
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
ALSD believes within the obligation to retain the integrity of the scientific file. ALSD invitations papers from academicians, advocates, judges and jurists and so on. Submissions from college students usually are not permitted within the Amity Law Review-Journal. No publication charge is levied upon the contributors.
To additional strengthen the standard contribution from authors, ALSD restricts the co-authorship quantity as much as three.
- Length: Papers ought to typically be between 5000 and 15000 phrases (together with footnotes). Notes, case feedback and e book critiques must be between 3000 and 5000 phrases. The Editors might, nonetheless, settle for longer submission in applicable instances.
- Abstract: All submissions must be accompanied by an summary of about 200 phrases outlining the central theme (s) of the paper.
- Copyright: Author shall warrant that the papers submitted for publication don’t infringe the copyright of another individual, besides agreed in any other case. The copyright of the articles printed shall vest with the writer, viz., The Amity Law School, Delhi. The writer, nonetheless, shall not be accountable for any copyright infringement.
- Cover page: In order to facilitate anonymity, authors should point out their names, contact particulars and affiliations solely on the quilt page of the manuscript.
- English: Follow British spelling and punctuation conventions.
- Font Size and Style: Kindly use Times New Roman 12 level for the primary textual content and 10 level for footnotes.
- Line Spacing: The line spacing of the primary textual content of the paper must be 1.5. The line spacing between footnotes must be 1.0. Indent: Left and Right indent must be 0.5 on each side
- References: Footnotes must be used and never endnotes.
Headings: The heading must be used as per the next type:
- First heading: 12pt, Bold Centre
- Second heading: 12pt, Bold Left aligned
- Third heading 12pt, Italics centrally aligned
How to Submit?
The final date of submission is 29th December 2020.
All submissions and different related queries are to be despatched to alsdpublications[at]amity.edu.
The official link for the chance is right here: https://www.amity.edu/als/pdf/AmityLawReview2020.pdf.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?