About the Opportunity
The ALSD Student Journal, an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University) is looking for papers for Volume IX of the Journal.
About the Journal
It is an yearly printed peer-reviewed Journal having ISSN 2249-4421 and beforehand UGC Approved Journal No.
The journal is an initiative of The Student Journal Society of Amity Law School, Delhi (GGSIP University).
Legal Framework in India and Ease of Doing Business
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation college you at all times wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- Analysis of the position and impression of current Government Policies on Ease of Doing Business; Make in India, Skill India, Start-Up India.
- Changing panorama of Insolvency legal guidelines.
- Stimulation of innovation in India via leisure of current IPR norms.
- Enhancement of the Arbitration ecosystem in India via know-how.
- Impact of Blockchain Technology and Smart Contracts on the Indian Arbitration regime.
- Analysis of the reforms introduced in Company Law with respect to Starting a Business.
- The Paradoxical Rights of Labour vis-a-vis Employers: what makes India a world hub for funding.
- Probe into the deserves and demerits of Tax reforms to enhance Ease of Doing Business.
- Introduction of Fast Track Approval Systems for issuance of Construction Permits.
- Indian Customs Single Window Project’ and digitisation in Trading Across Borders.
Students pursuing regulation and masters of regulation
- Co-authorship is allowed as much as a most of two authors.
- Manuscripts might be within the type of Articles, Research Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews.
- The final date for submission of the complete manuscript is 29th January 2021.
- Formatting Guidelines:
- Articles ought to be between 5000 to 7000 phrases.
- Notes, Case Comments, Legislative Comments and Book Reviews ought to be between 2000 and 3000 phrases.
- All submissions ought to be accompanied by an summary of about 200 phrases outlining the central theme(s) of the paper.
- Authors shall warrant that the paper submitted for publication doesn’t infringe the copyright of some other individual, besides as agreed in any other case. The writer, viz., Amity Law School, Delhi, nonetheless, shall not be answerable for any copyright infringement.
How to Submit
All papers have to be submitted via electronic mail to alsdjournal[at]gmail.com with the topic marked as “SUBMISSION – VOLUME 9”.
All queries shall be emailed to alsdjournal[at]gmail.com with the topic marked as ‘QUERY‘.
More posts that you just is perhaps fascinated with
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.