The Chanakya National Law University, Patna, hereby invitations submissions for publication in Issue I, Vol. I (January –June 2021) in The Chanakya Law Review: An International Journal of Fundamental Research in Juridical Sciences.
About the Journal
The Chanakya Law Review (CLR) is an International Journal (E-Journal) of Fundamental Research and Development within the subject of Law interface with different Social sciences, sciences, and Humanities. It is a Half-yearly Research Journal comprising scholarly works of famend academicians and analysis students. It goals to encourage authors to put in writing papers on global points involving multidisciplinary elementary analysis and disseminate data worldwide. It has aims of publishing high-quality unique analysis work by way of articles and case feedback that present up to date perception and add worth to the prevailing Indian authorized framework with respect to interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary and cross-disciplinary comparative discourse with all the topic of social sciences, Sciences, Humanities interface with Law. It shall embody all of the areas in juridical sciences and Administration of Justice System, nationwide and International. Since it’s the first problem, subsequently, ISSN No. shall be obtained after the discharge of the primary problem as per rule.
Call for Papers
The Authors: Academicians, Jurists, Professionals, Analyst, Researchers, Students, Activists, Entrepreneurs, and so on., National or International are invited to contribute Original Paper on the varied topic (Multidisciplinary) issues interface with the Law. The articles shall be blind peer-reviewed, and plagiarism checked earlier than publication. The authors are urged to ship their creatives with no more than 10 p.c similarity as per UGC guidelines.
The Chanakya Law Review welcomes contributions which are unique, unpublished, and updated. The authors are usually not restricted to any specific space of Law. It is a multidisciplinary interface with Law. Therefore, the submissions of an inter-disciplinary/multi-disciplinary nature analyzing up to date authorized points are inspired.
Categories of Submission
- Long Article (8000-10000 phrases): Articles should comprehensively analyze a recent authorized problem that the writer(s) seeks to spotlight. Articles would come with analysis articles and theoretical discussions on any theme of Law. It should both point out the lacunae therein or try and recommend doable adjustments, which may deal with the mentioned lacunae, or alternatively holistically cowl the subject material whereas providing a crucial evaluation of the chosen theme.
- Short Article (4000-6000 phrases): Articles have to be concise and condensed of their scope and conceptualization vis-a-vis lengthy articles.
- Case Comments (1500-2000 phrases): Commentaries on any case needs to be submitted with correct evaluation. It should not be a mere descriptive peace.
- Monograph (Book Review) in 2000-3000 phrases, of a e book printed in final one yr.
- Submissions are accepted solely within the English language.
- All articles have to be accompanied by an summary not exceeding 300 phrases with Keywords
- The summary should expressly embrace the novelty and usefulness of the concept the writer needs to place forth and should categorically point out the precise contribution of the article past the prevailing accessible literature.
- Co-authorship (with a cap of two authors) is permitted for all articles.
- The manuscript shouldn’t comprise of any references to the identification of the authors.
- The physique of the manuscript needs to be in Times New Roman, Font Size – 12, and 1.5-line spacing.
- The footnotes needs to be in Times New Roman, Font Size 10, and single line spacing.
- The paper will need to have similarities/plagiarism checks, and no more than 10%.
- The citations should conform to the SCOPUS model of quotation.
- Manuscripts ought to solely use footnotes as a way of quotation. No different methodology shall be permitted.
- Substantive endnotes are permissible.
- The final date of submission of Expression of Interest and Abstract (no more than 500 phrases) with Keywords: 30th April 2021
- The Abstract have to be unique with key phrases. Last date of Submission of Full Paper: 30th June 2021
- Last date for acceptance of Peer-Reviewed Paper for Publication: 31st July
- Last Date for the Publication of E-Journal (on-line): 31st August
How to Submit?
- Please ship all submissions on cirf.journal[at]gmail.com
- The authors should point out their title, designation, Affiliation/establishment, electronic mail, and cell quantity.
For any additional clarifications, deal with your mail at cirf.journal[at]gmail.com.
More Call for Papers possibilities that you just could be taken with
Want to put in writing so good that your work will get printed?
Lawctopus Writers Club: Write, Get Published, Structured Training, Community, and Cash! Apply by March 10
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.