LALC or Legal Awareness & Literacy Committee, of Amity Law School, Noida invitations submissions by way of a “Call For Papers” for a guide on LALC, which within the present scenario can be within the type of “EBook” later to be revealed as a tough copy to stimulate these younger minds.
About the Institute
Amity Law School, Noida is an establishment of reputation that has all the time channeled its assets correctly into offering high-quality schooling and different developmental possibilities to its college students. It focuses not solely on giving an all-rounded schooling but additionally acknowledges the significance of extracurricular and co-curricular actions, which helps in molding cognizant people and professionals.
The Legal Awareness and Literacy Committee acts as a channel of data by disseminating common socio-legal information to the general public at giant, by way of its varied camps, symposiums, workshops, and seminars.
About the Journal
In the midst of a world disaster, LALC proposes a “Call For Papers” for a guide of LALC, which within the present scenario can be within the type of an “E-Book” later to be revealed as a tough copy to stimulate younger minds.
This Call for Papers goals to supply a possibility to the academicians by giving a platform to the scholars and authorized professionals to publish their Research papers, Articles, Essays & Case Comments.
The folks can be inspired to search out new areas within the present world what place society has did not uplift, develop and handle them.
The goal of this Call for Papers is to encourage authorized academicians to current their distinctive writing expertise for the aim of literary empowerment.
- Encouraging college students to search out ignored but necessary matters that should be addressed.
- Giving such college students a platform to specific themselves.
- To broaden the horizons of scholars to assume creatively.
- To perceive the angle of younger generations in direction of modern issues.
This mission goals to handle a broad base of concepts. The college students shall be inspired to discover new concepts associated with Legal Awareness however could also be guided by the next matters to stimulate their pondering:
- Environment deterioration
- Manual scavenging
- ADR clinics
- Legal Aid cell
- Revving up of Judiciary within the mild of final 5 years
- Industrial revolution affecting the sphere of regulation
- Rural Poverty Alleviation
- Right to data vs. information privateness
- Reservations being stereotyped within the 21st century
- The Criminal Justice System in India
- Dowry Prohibition & Dowry deaths
- Freedom of speech and obscenity
- Indian Legal system and psychological well being
- Artificial intelligence and attorneys
- Right to schooling in India
- POCSO act 2012, and modification 2019
- Female genital mutilation
- Freedom of expression in a press vs. Media trials
- Status quo ante (Gallant valley)
- Human rights within the mild of the Right to Equality
- Bankruptcy and insolvency regulation
- Labour regulation
- LBGTQ neighborhood, PRIDE in India
- Copyright, trademark, patent points in our on-line world
- Impact of Maritime employment
- Child rights and home little one labor in India
- Passive and Active Euthanasia
- White-collar crimes
- Environmental regulation clinic
These matters are simply to broaden the scope of the pondering and to not restrict the identical in any manner. The record shouldn’t be exhaustive.
Mode of Delivery and the Word Limit:
- Research Papers: 5000-8000 phrases. The summary for a similar shouldn’t exceed 300 phrases.
- Write Up (Articles): 2000-2500phrases
- Essays: 3000-3500 phrases
- Case Comments: 1000-1500 phrases
- The final date to submit the summary is 1st February 2021
- The final date to submit the complete work is 20th February 2021
There is no charge for getting the Paper revealed within the guide, nonetheless, a sum of Rs 1000/- as a processing charge to safe the laborious copy of the guide shall be borne by the creator/co-authors.
- The most important physique of textual content in all submissions needs to be typed within the ‘Times New Roman’ font, size-12, Line Spacing 1.5, justified.
- The footnotes in all submissions needs to be typed within the ‘Times New Roman’ font, dimension 10, Line Spacing 1.
- Citations needs to be within the type of footnotes as per the 20th version Harvard Bluebook or Indian Law Institute (ILI) quotation.
- All works needs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All works needs to be emailed in a MS Word format.
- Authors should embrace transient biographical details about themselves on the high of the submission. For Example, ‘A is a student of 5th year B.A. L.L.B (Hons.) at BCD Law College’. Or ‘X is a Partner at XYZ Law Firm and could be reached at email@example.com.
- The physique of the e-mail also needs to include the title of the creator, trainings and certifications, the title of the manuscript and get in touch with data.
All the work can be revealed within the guide, the title of which can be “Clinical Legal Education” which can bear an ISBN quantity from a reputed Publishing home. The guide can be let go throughout their National Conference to be carried out in April 2021.
- E-Certificates for all contributors.
- Publication of labor within the Book which is ISBN licensed.
All the works shall undergo a plagiarism examine (shouldn’t be greater than 10%) and double-blinded evaluate and the ultimate acceptance of the identical shall be conveyed to the respective creator inside two weeks of their submission. The work that’s discovered to be plagiarized can be rejected instantly.
- Prenita Ranjan: 8005492022
- Vanshika Garg: 8059201777
- Manisha Kumari Gupta: 9163695972
- Jatin Soni: 8503014242
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.