Submissions by the use of a Call for Papers for the journal Law et Justicia Law Review (Volume 2 Issue 1) are invited.
About the Organization
This is an initiative taken by 4 legislation college students whose inclination in the direction of authorized analysis and writing prompted them to hitch hands.
About the Journal
“Law et Justicia Law Review” is a double-blind peer-reviewed bi-annual on-line journal, began by a gaggle of legislation lovers whose inclination in the direction of authorized analysis and writing prompted them to hitch hands. This platform goals at offering legislation college students, professors, academicians, and different intellectuals a chance to precise their free views on authorized and socio-legal points on a public discussion board via articles, analysis papers, essays, case feedback, and many others. This platform will act as an ideal vacation spot for fulfilling the inquisitive style buds of the information lovers regardless of their space of discovering.
Authors are free to decide on any Socio-legal problem or any Legal problem of latest significance.
Authors are required to mandatorily embrace an summary for Articles and Research Papers of no more than 300 phrases together with their manuscripts excluding the phrase restrict.
- It must be in MS Word format.
- There shall be an acceptable title of the manuscript and an summary highlighting the primary points in short.
- The manuscript shall be authentic and unpublished.
- Plagiarism mustn’t exceed 20%.
- The submission shall be grammatically right, non-plagiarized, and free from any spelling errors.
- The manuscript mustn’t include any element of the authors in any kind.
- The physique of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font measurement 12, 1.5 line spacing, and justified.
- Footnotes must be in Times New Roman and measurement 10, with single line spacing and justified.
- There shall be no Borders.
- The writer(s) mustn’t point out any private identifiers within the manuscript
- There shall be a margin of 1 inch on all sides.
Click here to submit the manuscript.
Note: No emails shall be accepted concerning the submission of manuscripts
Important Dates and Deadlines
The manuscript have to be submitted newest by May 20, 2021, 11:59 PM to be thought-about for publication in Volume 2 Issue 1.
You could Click Here to go to our web site and get additional particulars. Any different queries or clarifications it’s possible you’ll be addressed to: contact[at]lawetjusticia.com
No publication charge shall be charged at any stage.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.