The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is happy to demand papers for its Volume 12.
The Indian Journal of International Economic Law (IJIEL) is a student-edited, peer-reviewed legislation journal revealed yearly by the National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU) under the patronage of the Indian government-sponsored chair on WTO Law.
Categories and Word Limit
- Articles: Papers that comprehensively analyze a theme and interact with all the present literature on it.
6,000 to 10,000 phrases unique of footnotes
- Essays: Papers that concisely analyze particular up to date points within the area of worldwide financial legislation.
4,000 to six,000 phrases, unique of footnotes
- Case Notes and/or Legislative Commentaries: 1,500 to three,000 phrases, unique of footnotes.
- Abstract Word Limit: 200 phrases
- Co-authorship: Allowed as much as three authors
- Method of quotation: For journal submissions, IJIEL makes use of solely footnotes, and never endnotes.
- Submissions should conform to the OSCOLA (4th version).
For detailed info on submission pointers, click on on the link supplied on the finish of this publish.
- Submissions: In digital kind to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in
- Subject heading : ‘IJIEL Vol. 13 Submission: <submission Category> or alternatively might be made by means of ExpressO.
- All manuscripts should be accompanied by a protecting letter with the identify(s) of the writer(s), establishment/affiliation, and the title of the manuscript and pertinent contact info.
February 28, 2021
For any clarifications/queries, write to ijiel[at]nls.ac.in.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you at all times needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
More posts that you just could be occupied with
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.