About the Journal
Journal of Victimology and Victim Justice (JVVJ), a peer-reviewed journal focuses on each important management and sensible improvement representing victimological views from a broad vary of disciplines and contribute to a larger understanding of victims, victimization, victim-offender relations, institutional functioning, and allied points.
This journal is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics.
About the Submissions
The journal will embrace Articles, Notes, and Comments from eminent jurists, academicians, sufferer service suppliers, policymakers, students, and college students.
It is a peer-reviewed journal in print format with two points printed yearly.
The journal will deploy the insights and methodologies of all pertinent disciplines together with psychology, psychiatry, sociology, social work, economics, historical past as well as legislation and authorized and political idea to additional the pursuits of victims all the world over.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- Article: 7000–8000 phrases,
- Essay: 5000–6000 phrases,
- Note/Comment: 3000–4000 phrases and
- Book Review: 1500–2500 phrases
- Including summary: 200–250 phrases and footnote.
- Authorship: All events who’ve made a substantive contribution to the article needs to be listed as authors.
- Reference Style: The Bluebook (19th Ed.) reference type
For detailed tips for submission, click on on the link on the finish of this put up.
How to Submit
JOURNAL OF VICTIMOLOGY AND VICTIM JUSTICE is hosted on SAGE Track SAGE, a web-based on-line submission and peer evaluate system powered by ScholarOne™ Manuscripts.
Visit this page to login and submit your article on-line.
Please Note: Where a person who just isn’t listed as an writer submits a manuscript on behalf of the writer(s), an announcement have to be included within the Acknowledgements part of the manuscript and within the accompanying cowl letter. The statements should:
- Disclose one of these editorial help – together with the person’s title, firm and stage of enter
- Identify any entities that paid for this help
- Confirm that the listed authors have licensed the submission of their manuscript by way of third social gathering and authorized any statements or declarations, e.g. conflicting pursuits, funding, and many others.
Dr. Akash Singh,
National Law University, Delhi
Address: Sector 14, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110078
More posts that you just could be interested by:
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.