Jurisperitus: The Law Journal is looking for distinctive and unpublished analysis papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 4, Issue 2.
Jurisperitus: The Law Journal (ISSN 2581-6349) (Indexed) is a non-annual peer-reviewed journal initiated with an purpose to offer a platform to the plenty of our nation and re-iterate the
significance and multi-disciplinary approach of legislation.
This journal is an initiative by Legal Education and Awareness Foundation, a registered Non-Governmental Organization, which goals at offering authorized formal training and consciousness to all elements of the nation past any social and financial boundaries.
Jurisperitus is listed with Scientific Indexing Service, Scientific Journal Impact Fact, IJIFactor, Journal Factor, RsearchBib and International Institute of Organized Research. It has A++ Impact Factor Rating.
In the earlier problems with Jurisperitus revealed 500+ distinctive manuscripts.
You can check it out the earlier points at: https://jurisperitus.co.in/publication
Any applicable theme associated with the socio-legal side is appropriate.
How to Submit?
Fill this way: https://forms.gle/UFq461wVah5ueG5F or Email your manuscript at: email@example.com
Last Date of Submission of Full Manuscript: 20th July 2021
The publication can be let go on 31st July 2021 and authors will be capable of obtain digitally it from the web site.
- The manuscript must be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript must be applicable.
- The manuscript shall be unique and unpublished.
- The submission shouldn’t be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and different errors.
- Full names of all of the writer(s) have to be given.
- Any uniform methodology for quotation could also be adopted.
- The physique of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font dimension 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes must be in Times
- New Roman, dimension 10 single line spacing
- Normal/ Default Margins shall be used.
- Page borders shall not be used.
Selected Papers can be Provided
- Soft copy of their cert of publication inside per week of acceptance of their paper and finishing all of the formalities.
- Soft copy of the journal accessible at www.jurisperitus.co.in
- One greatest paper chosen can be awarded a money prize of Rs. 10000/-
- Articles (3000-5000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Short Notes (2000-3000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 phrases together with footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (1000-3000 phrases together with footnotes)
The price is to be paid after acceptance of the Manuscript.
- Rs. 600/- for Single Authored manuscript
- Rs. 900/- for Co-authored manuscript
- Rs. 1200/- for Triple Authored manuscript
For the web site link of the Journal, click on right here: www.jurisperitus.co.in
Note: This is a sponsored put up.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus won’t publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that cost cash on the time of submission. If you discover any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a food regimen for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra vital, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?