About the Journal
The NLUO Law Journal (ISSN 2348-8913) is the flagship publication of National Law University Odisha. An annual peer-reviewed journal goals to encourage authorized scholarship in nationwide and global inter-disciplinary authorized points.
After the primary quantity in 2013, 4 consecutive volumes of the journal had been formulated as particular points on ‘Access to Justice’, ‘Child Rights’, ‘Climate Change’ and ‘In the Memory of Padma Shri Prof. N.R. Madhava Menon’.
The final version was a particular and distinctive concern on Electoral Laws in India. All of the editions targeted on subjects of considerable up to date relevance and supplied a superb repository of scholarship in these areas.
The following subjects are the sub-themes under the broad heading of ‘Migration and its Related Issues’:
- International Human Rights Law: Migrant Workers through the Pandemic.
- Legal Service Institutions and Effective Legal Aid to handle vulnerability of migrants: Practice, Issues and Challenges
- Migrant Crisis and Children: Effectiveness of Migration Laws for Children.
- Migration and Xenophobia: The Citizenship Amendment Act, 2019 and National Register of Citizens.
- Gender and Migration: Impacts of Migration on Women and the Third Gender.
- Federalism and the Pandemic: Response to Migration Issues.
- Judicial Activism on Migrant Issues and COVID Pandemic.
- Policy Review of Indian Labour Laws: Experiences from the Pandemic.
- Labour migration in India: Human rights points and social safety insurance policies.
- Access to well being look after the migrant workers- coverage, observe and present points.
- Migration and Human Development: Context and Challenges.
- Education of kids of migrant staff: coverage, observe and prospects.
Note: The above sub-themes are solely illustrative. NLUO would welcome papers on different subjects associated with ‘Migration and Related Issues’.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation college you all the time wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
All the phrase limits talked about above are unique of footnotes. Kindly observe that the phrase limits will likely be strictly enforced.
All the submissions should include an Abstract of no more than 300 phrases, fundamental contribution and a declaration of originality. The summary is not going to be included within the phrase restrict.
A submission could be co-authored by a most of two folks. Submissions are invited from undergraduate and graduate college students, academicians, practitioners and analysis students.
Submissions could be within the type of lengthy articles, brief notes, e-book critiques. The acceptable phrase restrict mustn’t exceed:
- Long Articles: 8000-10000 phrases
- Short Notes: 4000-8000 phrases
- Case Comments/Legislative Comments: 3000 phrases
- Book Review: 2000-3000 phrases
Note: The final date for submission is 31st January 2021.
How to Submit?
Authors are requested to ship their authentic, unpublished submissions in .doc/.docx format to nluojournal[at]nluo.ac.in.
The title of the file should include Name of the Author(s) + Title of the Submission.
The submissions have to be accompanied by a masking letter bearing the next data:
- Full Name of the Author(s)
- Position/Year of Study
- Institutional Affiliations (if any)
- Contact Details of the Author(s)
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?