The ICFAI Law School (ICFAI LAW SCHOOL) is inviting original manuscripts for a book on Tax Laws (Direct Taxation) bearing ISBN Number.
About the University
The ICFAI Law School (ICFAI LAW SCHOOL) is a significant segment of the IFHE and is recognized by the Bar Council of India and accredited withA++ by the NAAC in 2022.
About the Opportunity
Tax laws are an integral part of the Indian legal system whereby public or sanctioned authorities, such as the Union Government, state governments and Local Bodies, use a set of rules and procedures to assess and collect taxes by virtue of certainly established statutory provisions.
Being a part of public law, it covers the application of existing policies on individuals, entities and corporations, in areas where revenue is derived.
Tax can be either direct in nature when the burden of payment is strictly on the assessee or indirect, whereby it is essentially paid by the end consumer.
The Book which will be published by ALT Publication intends to provide comprehensive and in-depth knowledge on the subject of Taxation.
- Tax Knowledge, Tax Attitude and Tax Perception
- Labour taxation in developing nations
- Taxation and Agricultural income
- Tax implementation and administration
- Tax exemption and corresponding implications
- Tax implications in a digital economy
- Taxation of artificial intelligence
- Harmonization of the tax regime
- Assumption based taxation
- Tax reform and economic impact
- Tax reform impacting corporate taxation
- Tax policy adjudication and challenges
The list above is only suggestive but not exhaustive.
Contributions are invited from Academicians, Professionals, research scholars and students focusing on the emerging areas of Tax Laws (Direct Taxation).
- All manuscripts must necessarily be accompanied by an abstract of 250-300 words for articles and 150-200words for a case or legislative comments explaining the main idea, the objective of the article/case comment and the conclusions drawn from it.
- The intimation of selection shall be acknowledged within 05 days.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5, and footnotes in font size 10.
- Authors must follow the Bluebook 20th Edition format for citations.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in an MS Word document (.doc or .docx) format only.
- Co-authorship is permissible for up to two authors only.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- An original paper should be submitted on or before January 10, 2023.
- The last date for submission of the abstract is December 10, 2022.
- The intimation of the selection of the abstract shall be on or before December 15, 2022.
- The last date for submission of papers is January 10, 2023.
For any further queries, feel free to write to taxlaw[at]ifheindia.org.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com