Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Quarterly (CALQ) is asking for submissions for its Volume 5 Issue 2.
CALQ is revealed under the steerage of Prof. (Dr.) I.P Massey, Dean, Faculty of Law, National Law University Jodhpur.
About the Institution
National Law University, Jodhpur is certainly one of India’s premier legislation colleges, located within the vibrant and colourful metropolis of Jodhpur, Rajasthan. It was established in 1999 as a part of a imaginative and prescient of excellence in authorized schooling via progressive strategies of studying and a deal with interdisciplinary research.
The University gives two distinctive five-year built-in undergraduate packages, B.B.A., LL.B.(Hons.) and B.A., LL.B.(Hons.). These built-in packages embody extremely demanding honors programs in numerous sides of legislation resembling Constitutional Law, Business Law, International Trade Law, Criminal Law, and Intellectual Property Rights Law.
About the Journal
The Comparative Constitutional Law and Administrative Law Journal (“CALQ”) is the flagship journal of the Centre for Constitutional Law and Administrative Law, revealed under the steerage of Prof. (Dr.) I.P Massey, Dean, Faculty of Law, National Law University Jodhpur. CALQ goals to advertise scholarly excellence within the space of comparative constitutional and administrative legislation with a diligent editorial board, an eminent advisory board and an establishment recognized for its educational excellence. Each subject comprises articles, notes, case feedback and ebook critiques primarily based on up to date problems with comparative constitutional and administrative legislation.
The articles, notes and case feedback should relate to the realm of comparative constitutional legislation and administrative legislation.
How to Submit?
1. General Guidelines
- All submitted manuscripts shall be unique. Any type of plagiarism would result in fast rejection of the submission.
- Submitted manuscripts shouldn’t have been revealed beforehand. Once a manuscript has been chosen for publication or has been revealed within the Journal, the writer(s) should search permission from the Editorial Board earlier than publishing both partially or wholly elsewhere on the discretion of the Editorial Board.
- The writer(s) should inform the Editorial Board if the manuscript has additionally been submitted to a different journal, web site, or discussion board on the time of submission of the manuscript. The Editorial Board have to be notified instantly if a suggestion for publication from one other journal, web site, or discussion board is accepted by the writer(s).
- In relation to all disputes, the choice of the Editor-in-Chief(s) shall be remaining.
- All correspondence have to be through e-mail and must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ at editorcalq[at]gmail.com
2. Specific Guidelines
- Each manuscript might have as much as two authors.
- The submission shall carry the title, credentials, and make contact with particulars (e-mail and make contact with quantity) of the writer(s).
2.2. Citations and References
- All applicable sources shall be duly acknowledged as footnotes.
- The textual content and quotation kinds shall conform to the foundations prescribed in The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th version).
- Abstract: The manuscript shall include an summary of no more than 350 phrases.
- Word Limit: The phrase restrict could be thought-about excluding the footnotes, besides in instances what place talking footnotes are used.
- Articles – Up to 10,000 (ten thousand) phrases.
- Notes – Up to 4000 (4 thousand) phrases.
- Case Comment – Up to 3000 (three thousand) phrases.
- Formatting specs: The manuscript have to be in Times New Roman, Justified in alignment with Font Size 12 and 1.5 Line Spacing.
- Language: The Journal shall comply with British English. While authors are required to stick to the prescribed phrase limits, departures from the identical might be thought-about on a case-by-case foundation.
- Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 15th March 2021 (Monday).
2.4. Submission Procedure
- The writer(s) are required to e-mail the manuscript to editorcalq[at]gmail.com
- The manuscript could also be mailed in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ format.
- The topic of the e-mail should clearly point out, ‘Submission CALQ 5.2 | <Name of the Author(s)>’.
- The e-mail have to be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ offering the title of the writer(s) with the title of the establishment affiliated to and the contact particulars within the physique of the e-mail.
- An e-mail confirming the receipt of the manuscript and subsequently its acceptance for publication could be duly conveyed to the writer(s) via the e-mail id utilized by the writer(s) for correspondence by the Journal.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Last date for submission: 11:59 p.m. on 15th March 2021 (Monday)
- The Journal follows a complete double-blind overview process.
- The Editorial Board retains full discretion over the acceptance/rejection of manuscripts. Reasons for rejection might be offered by the Editorial Board if requested by the writer(s).
- The Journal reserves the precise to request copies of any sources or authorities cited within the manuscript.
Upon supply of publication of a manuscript by the Journal, authors shall talk to the Editorial Board their acceptance of the next phrases and circumstances:
- The work shall develop into the property of the Journal.
- Permission for subsequent publication and/or creating spinoff works have to be obtained from the Editorial Board.
All correspondence have to be through e-mail and must be addressed to the ‘Board of Editors’ at editorcalq[at]gmail.com
Please go to the web site for extra info relating to submission.
For queries contact:
Aditya J. Nair (+91 9497969600)
Sandhya Swaminathan (+91 9636263255)
Keep following our ‘Call for Papers‘ part for extra such analysis and writing possibilities!
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.