Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution, a artistic platform of the Aequitas Victoria Foundation, is looking for submissions for its anthology.
About the Anthology
We all know that the current issues associated with the degrading surroundings and the drastic modifications within the weather conditions the world over are accelerating at an unprecedented fee, and sadly we’re not able to face it.
In view of it, there’s a better want of empowering the folks with concepts, information, and data’s disseminated to create a consensus and mass consciousness concerning these points and the methods to deal with the disaster.
With this goal, Rupantar: The Destiny for Revolution which is a artistic platform of the Aequitas Victoria Foundation in affiliation with the Guwahati Grand Poetry Festival has proposed to publish an anthology of verses, poetry, and prose to commemorate World Environment Day, 2021.
This Anthology goals at offering a platform to showing interest contributors of poetry and inventive writing from the world over to share their views and ideas on the concern preserving in thoughts the upcoming World Environment Day on June 05, 2021.
This get submissions is open to all artistic writers who could also be serious about jotting down their creativity via articles, poems, and tales.
The Anthology has three broad classes. They are-
- Articles (Theme: Songs for a dying planet. It is simply broad themes whereas all of the Authors are free to make their very own title under the above themes and the individuality of their title might be thought of for publication. The phrase restrict shall not exceed 1000 phrases)
- Poems (Theme: Same as above)
- Stories (Theme: Same as above)
- Painting (Theme: Same as above)
All submissions should be made in English, Hindi, and Assamese.
Anyone can take part on this occasion. There is not any age restrict.
- All are requested to register via the link supplied under on or earlier than 10th May 2021.
- All submissions should be made via the link supplied under or ship to the e-mail id: email@example.com on or earlier than 15th May 2021.
- All submissions should be made in phrase format and artistic works in .jpeg or .png format.
- All the contributors are required to register themselves earlier than the due date or else their submissions shall not be accepted.
- No political, defamatory, insulting, spiritual, or any such different feedback or write-ups shall be submitted that are more likely to injure the ethical sentiments or authorized standing of any particular person or neighborhood or teams of people. In case of any such contents are present in any of the contributions, then such contributions shall be summarily rejected.
- The resolution of the Editorial Board shall be last.
- The copyright of all of the submissions shall be transferred to the writer instantly after the submission.
- All contributions shall be authentic and shall not be revealed both in complete or partially anyplace else and if any contribution infringes the copyright of any third social gathering, then the creator of such contributions shall be the one particular person responsible for such infringements.
- Date of launch of Link: April 23, 2021
- Last Date for Registration: May 10, 2021
- Last Date for Submissions: May 15, 2021
- Date of Publication: June 05, 2021
There is not any Fee for registration and submission.
The chosen contributions might be revealed within the Anthology with ISBN and people contributors whose contributions might be revealed will get complimentary e-copies.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.