About the Journal
Studies in Indian Politics is a double-blind peer-reviewed bi-annual journal. The journal publishes analysis writings that search to elucidate totally different points of Indian politics. It adopts a multi-method approach and publishes articles primarily based on major information within the qualitative and quantitative traditions, archival analysis, interpretation of texts and paperwork, and secondary information.
The Journal covers all kinds of sub-fields in politics, equivalent to political concepts and thought in India, political establishments and processes, Indian democracy, and politics from a comparative perspective notably as regards to the worldwide South and South Asia, India on the earth affairs, and public insurance policies. While such a scope makes it accessible to a lot of readers, maintaining India on the middle of the main target makes it target-specific.
Categories of Submissions
The journal publishes analysis writings that search to elucidate totally different points of Indian politics.
- Articles: Should not ordinarily exceed 7,000 phrases in size, inclusive of references, tables and figures
- Notes, commentaries and e-book assessment essays: Should not exceed 3,000 phrases in size
- Book Reviews: Should not ordinarily exceed 1,000 phrases
- Abstract of no more than 150 phrases and 4–6 key phrases for articles
- Manuscripts ought to adhere to the phrase restrict talked about earlier than.
- All Submissions must be despatched solely in delicate copy, ideally in MS Word, double-spaced all through (even for quotations, notes, references).
- Along with the submission, authors additionally have to ship an enterprise that the identical article shouldn’t be submitted to some other publication.
- There isn’t any restrict on the variety of references allowed.
- Authorship: All events who’ve made a substantive contribution to the article must be listed as authors.
- Acknowledgments: All contributors who don’t meet the standards for authorship must be listed in an Acknowledgements part.
Submission of the Manuscripts
Manuscripts have to be submitted at
- lokniti.journal[at]csds.in for Research Papers
- philip.oldenburg[at]columbia.edu for Book Reviews
- ujjwalksingh[at]gmail.com for Book Reviews
- rajeshwari.deshpande[at]gmail.com for Teaching-Learning Political Science
- divya.vaid09[at]gmail.com for Notes on Methods
For additional info,contact the Editors:
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you all the time needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
- Suhas Palshikar (ched.sip[at]gmail.com)
- Ok. C. Suri (surikc[at]gmail.com)
The Assistant Editor:
- Abhay Datar (abhaydatar[at]hotmail.com)
More posts that you simply may be curious about:
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.