Kerala Law Academy is organizing its 2nd Virtual International Conference on Legality of Live-In Relationship In India-A Closer Outlook, on January 23rd, 2021. The convention requires papers for the convention, to be submitted by January 1st, 2021.
About the Organisation
The Kerala Law Academy legislation school (KLA), established in 1966 is a middle for authorized research, authorized analysis, and legislation reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed analysis journal is revealed constantly since 1977. The College, affiliated to the University of Kerala, affords Undergraduate packages in BA LL.B. and B.Com LL.B. 5 yr built-in programs, LLB Unitary three yr course and Post-Graduate programs of LL.M (Administrative Law), LL.M (International Law) and MBL (Master of Business Law). Its sister concern, CALSAR affords a Research program in Law (Ph.D.).
About the Conference
Kerala Law Academy Law College in affiliation with the Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and Research (CALSAR) is organizing a One Day International convention on “Legality Of Live In Relationship In India – A Closer Outlook” just about, on 23rd of January 2021 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The convention is carried out via on-line platforms ZOOM and GOOGLE MEET. All the individuals ought to have good entry to the internet and be capable to entry the above stated on-line platform.
Edilu Sona (Former High Court Judge, Ethiopian People’s Republic) is the Key Note Speaker of the convention.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation faculty you at all times wished, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Call for Papers
The Organising Committee is looking for Research Articles from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, social staff, Policymakers, and officers from varied departments- Representatives from establishments and professionals; NGO, Social Activists, Social science researchers and school and analysis students.
- Live-in relationship v/s marriage – current developments in Indian context
- Negative identification in society – morality and ethics in a live-in relationship
- Walk-in and stroll out relationships
- Social dimension in a live-in relationship
- Problems confronted by girls and youngsters in a live-in relationship
- Right to privateness and live-in relationship
- Maintenance for live-in associate and youngsters
- Domestic violence in dwell in relationship
- Rights of girls and youngsters in a live-in relationship
- The legitimacy of a kid born out from the live-in relationship
- Inheritance rights and succession in a live-in relationship
- Legal dimensions in a live-in relationship
- International legal guidelines regarding live-in relationship
- The judicial determination regarding the live-in relationship
- Need for a legislation for the safety and welfare of girls and youngsters of live-in relationships
Note: These Themes should not exhaustive; Authors are open to engaged on any subject associated with the above-mentioned theme
Kindly ship the summary on or earlier than 1st of January 2021 by e-mail to klainternationalseminar02[at]gmail.com
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Kindly confine your self to the areas identifiable with the title of the convention.
- The papers could also be in Times New Roman, Font Size: Heading-14, Text-12 in A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 3500 phrases together with Footnotes. Authors are inspired to make use of The Bluebook (20th ed.) quotation format for footnoting and it needs to be in Times New Roman Font 10 dimension. Further, talking footnotes are discouraged.
- An summary not exceeding 200 phrases shall be submitted for consideration. The summary shall comprise of the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference supplies, and conclusion indicating the creator’s perspective. The summary have to be mailed to klainternationalseminar02[at]gmail.com on or earlier than 1st January 2021.
- It have to be accompanied by a canopy page, stating the next:
- Title of the paper;
- Name of Author(s);
- Name of Institute/Organization;
- Official Designation;
- E-mail Address;
- Postal Address;
- Contact Number
- The submission needs to be in phrase format.
- The papers shall be screened by a committee. The full papers(2500 phrases)authorized by the committee shall be accepted for presentation on the convention. The intimation of choice will likely be made via e-mail.
- The ultimate paper ought to comprise of a canopy page that features Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline, and Year of Study, Address, e-mail id, and Contact quantity.
- Abstracts and papers needs to be written in English, and the working language of the convention will likely be English and displays shall be performed in English.
- Submission needs to be made by the creator who will attend the convention.
- Co-authorship is allowable however restricted to at least one co-author solely.
- Only one paper per participant will likely be permitted. Multiple submissions will result in disqualification.
- No a part of the paper ought to have been revealed earlier nor ought to it’s under consideration for publication. Any type of plagiarism will end in quick disqualification.
- The organizers will take earnest effort to publish the very best articles chosen from amongst these obtained, topic to their acceptance by reputed journals as per their standards.
- Publishing fees if any demanded by the journal could also be paid by the creator.
- Submission of Abstracts: 1st January 2021
- Communication of Abstract Acceptance: 2nd January 2021
- Submission of Full paper: 18th January 2021
- Intimation of Full paper Acceptance: 19th January 2021
- Date of fee of Registration price: 20th and 21st January 2021
- International convention: 23rd January 2021
There is a Registration price of Rs. 750/- per participant (Additional price of Rs. 250/- needs to be paid within the case of most of 1 co-author).
The group desiring to take part should register on or earlier than 21st January 2021 by submitting the duly stuffed proforma offered on the Kerala Law Academy website and making an on-line fee of Rs 750/- (In the case of coauthor Rs. 1000/-) because the registration price via the web link offered within the Kerala Law Academy web site.
All the individuals will likely be awarded an E-certificate of presentation.
Adv.Arya Sunil Paul (Convener)
Contact Number: 9495178906
Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (Co-Convener)
Contact Number: 9744169215
Sunil Kumar S (Co-Convener)
Contact Number: 9744036660
Contact Number of Student conveners
- Nithin Rajeev: 8075278235
- Steffi Felix: 7907693959
- Vishnu VS: 9544659324
- Nikitha Suresh: 8921757354
- Gouri R: 8593085869
More posts that you just is likely to be concerned with
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.