IMS Noida is organizing its sixth Virtual International Conference on Global Impact of AI on HR in 2030. Research papers are invited for presentation.
About the Organizer
IMS Noida, established in 1998, is a premier institute identified for its tutorial excellence and value-based schooling. It caters to each recent graduates searching for world-class schooling within the disciplines of and in addition to those that are already employed and need to improve their managerial abilities.
IMS additionally has collaborations with multiple Universities abroad and seeks to imbibe a worldwide mindset in its college students. There can also be a robust give attention to analysis and IMS encourages its school and college students to undertake consultancy tasks with company.
Goals and Objectives of the Conference
The Conference goals at offering a platform for Industries, Ministries, Technological and Educational establishments, each nationwide and worldwide, to have the ability to:
- Analyze and challenge the AI-based abilities wanted by human assets in 2030 to have the ability to contribute meaningfully to societal developments in that period.
- Establish widespread targets and work in direction of reaching these targets in a cooperative method
- Study the most recent present traits in Artificial Intelligence and the steps which are being taken to reshape schooling and human assets on a nationwide and worldwide stage
- Work out areas and methodologies to advertise industry-academia collaborations and get the brand new technology AI prepared for the upcoming digital period
The contributors are highly anticipated to be consultants and policymakers from industrial type, Ministries, Educational and Research establishments, the data know-how sector, and worldwide our bodies akin to UNESCO, UNICEF, UNDP, FORD Foundation, and so on.
Note: Following is the record of the border sub-themes. Kindly verify the brochure for a whole record of sub-themes.
- Artificial Intelligence and Education
- Artificial Intelligence and Law, Policy & Socio-Political Issues
- Artificial Intelligence and Information Technology
- Artificial Intelligence: Business Administration and Service Delivery
- Artificial Intelligence and Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence and Mass Media
Who is it For?
Students, analysis students, academicians, policymakers, directors, lawmakers, industrialists and so on.
Inaugural ceremony at IMS-Noida seminar corridor in any other case on-line (Paper presenters and contributors could be a part of via on-line mode)
To register for the convention, click on on the ‘Registration Form’ link given under the ‘Important Links’ part.
Registration Fees per participant Categories Fees
- Faculty Member: INR 300/-or $15.00
- Research scholar: INR 200/- or $10.00
- Student: INR 100/- or $5.00
- Indian Corporate Delegate: INR 1000/-or $30.00
- Foreign Delegate: $40.00
- Accompanying particular person: Separate Registration payment as relevant to the principle writer or participant
- For Abstract submission: 15th April 2021
- Full paper submission and registration: 20th April 2021
Convener-Prof Govind Prasad Goyal (WhatsApp): 9971129012
Click here for the official brochure.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your individual checks too.