Indian Journal of Contemporary Legal and Social Issues (IJCLSI) [ISSN: 2583-2824] is inviting submissions by way of a Call for Papers for its Volume 2, Issue 1.
About the Journal
The Indian Journal of Contemporary Legal and Social Issues (IJCLSI) is an Open-Access, Peer-Reviewed journal published bi-monthly (one issue every three months). IJCLSI is expected to be a platform for academicians and students from the legal fraternity to present their ideas related to Law and
its Allied Branches.
IJCLSI seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book reviews, Case comments, Legislative
comments, and Research Papers in the field of Law.
The aim of IJCLSI is to spread legal awareness and bring out and propagate the opinion of the legal fraternity and provide a forum for interaction between academia, practitioners, and students. Each issue of IJCLSI is devoted to the vast areas of legal studies.
The theme of the journal includes any and all areas related to Law.
The publication fees mentioned below has to be paid after acceptance of manuscript:
- Single Author: Rs. 800/-
- Co-Author: Rs. 1000/-
- Law students pursuing the three-year LL. B, as well as the five-year integrated LL.B. program, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., Research Associates,
- Academicians, Educators, and professionals and practitioners in any field of Law are eligible to submit
Following word limit should strictly be adhered to:
- Short Articles: (1500-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2500+ words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000+ words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Legislative Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- The main body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman style, font size 12, with 1.5 line spacing and footnotes in Times New Roman Style, Size 10, with 1.0 line spacing. All headings must have uniform formatting.
- The first page of the manuscript should contain the name of the paper, the name of the authors followed by an abstract.
- The second page should commence with the main body of the manuscript.
- Texts and footnotes should conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
Click here to view the detailed submission guidelines and editorial policy.
- While submissions shall be accepted across the year.
Authors shall receive a soft copy of Certificate of Publication and a Certificate of Excellence.
Deserving authors shall be offered internships in the capacity of an Editorial Board Member.
How to Submit?
- All submissions must be emailed to submissions.ijclsi[at]gmail.com with the subject as ‘Manuscript Submission’.
- Authors are requested to mention their College Name, Year of Study and Contact Number.
For more information or queries, you’re always welcome to email us at [email protected].
Click here to visit the official website of IJCLSI to view more about the call for papers.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com