The 1277th International Conference on Law and Society – ICLS 2023. It will be held from 15th – 16th February 2023 in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
About ICLS Conference
ICLS will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and result in Law and Society. The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
- The Proceeding will be archived in Digital Library.
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from CROSSREF.
- The Proceeding will be submitted to ISI Thomson for review and indexing.
- The Proceedings will be published in International Journals with ISSN Numbers.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Law and Society. Another goal is to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, engineers, scientists, academicians, developers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world. The conference will be held every year to make it an ideal platform for people to share views and experiences in Law and Society related areas. English is the official language of the conference.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register by the link provided at the end of the post.
How to Submit?
Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted/published/under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in (doc only) format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Early Bird Registration: 01st January 2023
- Last date of registration: 31st Jan 2023
- Paper submission deadline: 27th January 2023
- Date of Conference: 15th – 16th February 2023
Millennium Al Aqeeq Hotel, North Central Region, Musab Bin Omair Street, Medina 41442, Saudi Arabia.
In case of any queries, please contact email@example.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com