Techno Conferences is organizing an International Conference on Law, Human Rights, and Cultural Studies to be held in Indonesia.
About the Conference
ICLHRCS is being organized by Techno Conferences to provide an opportunity to research scholars, delegates, and students to interact and share their experience and knowledge in technology applications. ICLHRCS will provide an excellent conference forum for sharing knowledge and results in Law, Human Rights, and Cultural Studies.
The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in the field.
The main objective is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of the common man’s life by improving the theory and practice of various disciplines and sectors of Engineering and Technology.
Techno is one of the largest professional associations in South Asia that organizes conferences, workshops, seminars, and/or awareness programs by providing technical and other support to improve research and development activities, publishing high-quality academic conferences journals as well as up-to-date and current transactions.
Scope and Benefits
- All the registered papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted papers will be published in relevant conference Journals after the conference.
- Best Paper Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as the best paper presentation.
- Delegates from Techno conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be referred to carry out the research and development activities overseas, abroad and conferences organizations having collaborated with Techno Conference.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register through the link provided at the end of the post.
- Submission Deadline: 13th Feb 2023
- Registration Deadline: 17th Feb 2023
- Conference Date 02nd: Mar-03rd Mar 2023
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com