Kerala Law Academy is organizing their sixth Virtual International Conference on Right to Health & Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Health Care System, on June 19th. Papers are invited for presentation on the convention.
About the Institution
The Kerala Law Academy Law College (KLA), established in 1966 is a middle for authorized research, authorized analysis, and legislation reforms. Its acclaimed peer-reviewed Research Journal is revealed repeatedly since 1977. The College is affiliated to the University of Kerala.
About the Conference
Kerala Law Academy Law College in affiliation with the Centre for Advanced Legal Studies and
Research (CALSAR) is organizing a One Day International Conference on Right to Health and Impact of Covid-19 on Indian Health Care System, by way of digital mannequin on 19th June 2021 from the Kerala Law Academy Campus, Peroorkada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. The Conference is carried out via on-line platforms ZOOM and GOOGLE MEET. All the contributors ought to have good entry to the internet and be capable to entry the above stated on-line platform.
Ms. Salona Lutchman (Senior Lecturer within the Department of Public Law on the University of Cape Town) would be the Chief Guest of the International Conference.
Call for Papers
The Organizing Committee is looking for Research Articles from Law Students, Academicians, Lawyers, Social Workers, Policy Makers, and Officials from varied Departments- Representatives from Institutions and Professionals; NGOs, Social Activists, Social Science Researchers, and Faculty and Research Scholars. The Research Articles acquired can be revealed in Proceedings with ISBN.
1. Right to Health of Women and Child throughout Covid situation.
2. Mental Health throughout Covid-19.
3. Public Health Care System and want for Development.
4. Impact of Covid-19 on Informal and Migrant Workers.
5. Right to Free Vaccination.
6. State’s obligation to manage Private Medical Institutions and Pharmaceutical Companies throughout a Pandemic.
7. Covid-19 and rising menace to Human Rights.
8. Covid-19 and its impression on Senior Citizens.
9. Education throughout Covid-19 and its impression on Mental Health amongst Teenagers.
10. Domestic violence, Covid-19 and its impression on Physical and Mental well being.
11. Medical Negligence throughout the Covid-19 and its affect on Professional Ethics.
12. The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 its limitations, suggestions to enhance.
13. International Legal Framework with regard to Right to Health in view of Covid-19.
14. Comparative Analysis of the methods adopted by totally different nations to struggle in opposition to Pandemic.
Note: These Themes usually are not exhaustive; the Authors are open to engaged on any subject associated with the above-mentioned theme.
Kindly ship the summary on or earlier than 20th May 2021 by e-mail to: klainternationalseminar06[at]gmail.com
Guidelines for Paper Submission
- Kindly confine your self to the areas identifiable with the title of the Conference. The papers should be in Times New Roman, Font Size: Heading-14, Text-12 in A4 format, single line spacing, not exceeding 2500 phrases together with Title, particulars of the Author/s and Footnotes. Authors are inspired to make use of The Bluebook (20th ed.) quotation format for footnoting and it must be in Times New Roman Font 10 dimension. Further, talking footnotes are discouraged.
- An Abstract not exceeding 250 phrases shall be submitted for consideration. The summary shall include the Synopsis of the Paper, Subtitles, Reference supplies, and Conclusion indicating the writer’s perspective. The summary should be mailed to klainternationalseminar06[at]gmail.com on or earlier than 20th May 2021. It should be accompanied by a canopy page, stating the next:
- Title of the paper; Sub-Theme; Name of Author(s); Name of Institute/
- Organization; Official Designation; E-mail Address; Postal Address; Contact Number
- The Submission must be in WORD FORMAT.
- The Papers shall be screened by a Committee. The Full Papers (2500 phrases) authorized by the Committee shall be accepted for presentation on the Conference. The intimation of choice will probably be made via E-mail.
- The ultimate paper ought to include a canopy page that features Name, Designation, Relevant Discipline and Year of Study, Address, E-mail id, and Contact quantity. The authors are to provide particulars within the Full Paper.
- Abstracts and papers must be written in English, and the working language of the Conference will probably be English and shows shall be completed in English.
- Submissions must be made by the writer who will attend the Conference.
- Co-Authorship is allowed however restricted to 1 Co-Author solely.
- Only one paper per participant will probably be permitted. Multiple submissions will result in disqualification.
- No a part of the paper ought to have been revealed earlier nor ought to it’s under consideration for publication. Any type of plagiarism will lead to fast disqualification.
- The Organizers will take an earnest effort to publish one of the best articles chosen from amongst these acquired, topic to their acceptance by reputed journals as per their standards.
- Publishing expenses if any demanded the journal is to be paid by the writer.
- Submission of Abstracts: 20th May 2021
- Communication of Abstract Acceptance: 23rd May 2021
- Submission of Full paper: eighth June 2021
- Intimation of Full paper Acceptance: 10th of June, 2021
- Date of cost of Registration payment: 13th of June, 2021
- International Conference: 19th of June, 2021
There is a Registration payment of Rs.750/- per participant (An further payment of Rs.250/- must be paid within the case of a most of 1 Co-Author).
The Participant’s desiring to take part should register on or earlier than 13th June 2021 by submitting the duly stuffed professional forma supplied on the Kerala Law Academy web site and making an on-line cost of Rs.750/-
In the case of the co-author, a sum of Rs.1000/- will probably be charged because the registration payment. The cost is to be made via the web link supplied within the Kerala Law Academy web site here.
All the contributors will probably be awarded an E-certificate of presentation.
- Mrs. Salini A P (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy): 7012480983
- Dr. Dakshina Saraswathy (General Secretary and Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy): 9744169215
- Mrs. Prajitha PG (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy): 7994561860
- Mrs.Vidhya VV (Assistant Professor, Kerala Law Academy): 7907838598
- Ajay Y: 9746525734
- Sruthi Kannan: 8921194385
- Hrishikesh Jayasarman: 7025263839
- Nandakishore A: 9567604290
- Arjun PM: 9074918354
- Gopika Sasi: 9495820263
- Darsana Vikram: 9745448409
- Sreedurga: 9400186527
- Ashiq Muhammad M: 9567627006
- Abhirami S: 8921955648
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.