The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invitations Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and different such for its Volume III Issue VI.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working within the area of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial workforce of IJLMH consists of Well-known and well known professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Ireland and Nigeria.
IJLMH has revealed Research Papers of Authors from 15 Countries, 207 Universities, 11 High Courts, and Supreme Court of India as well as Rwanda and has created revolution within the Indian Legal Publication Industry with improvements.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [15 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is listed at 15 Databases together with MANUPATRA, Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the regulation college you at all times needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Journal Impact Factor: 4.895
IJLMH is being operated with none theme for greatest dissemination of data. Anything associated with Law, Management or Humanities is appropriate.
- The submission should not be beforehand revealed or at present under evaluation at some other journal/convention/e book and so on. and shouldn’t be submitted to some other journal/convention whereas in technique of evaluation with us. Read this level rigorously, Kindly don’t submit the identical paper at many locations.
- The submission should be the unique work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and in addition ought to be free from grammatical, spelling and different errors. It should additionally not include any defamatory phrases.
- Submission should be accompanied by an summary of no more than 300 phrases and writer(s) affiliation. No Paper will likely be accepted with out summary.
- All footnotes/references within the submission should conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a most of two authors.
- Copyright over the revealed thing shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”
A separate cowl letter mentioning the identify(s) of the writer(s), E-mail id, Mobile quantity, the title of the manuscript and the identify of Institution, shall be despatched together with the submission.
- All submissions should be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There ought to be no point out of authors identify or some other identification within the authentic manuscript.
The submissions could also be made under the next classes; the phrase restrict is unique of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 phrases and above
- Article: 1500-3000 phrases
- Book evaluations: 1500-2000 phrases
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 phrases
Submit your paper through e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic as “Submission of Research Paper – Volume III issue VI”.
Manuscript Processing Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
For Indian Authors: INR 1000.
For Other Countries: $25
There isn’t any separate cost for co-authorship. E-certificate of Publication shall be offered post-publication.
- Submission of Manuscript with the summary: fifth December.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 3-5 days of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The problem will begin its Live Publication on 1st December, which is able to finish on 30th December.
For extra data, e mail us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a eating regimen for now. Sometimes i’d make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two additional. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?