The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities invitations Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Book Reviews, Case Commentaries and different such for its Volume IV, Issue IV.
About the Journal
The International Journal of Law Management & Humanities is a bi-monthly, Double-Blind, Peer-Reviewed International Journal (ISSN: 2581-5369) working within the area of Law, Management & Humanities. Presently the Editorial workforce of IJLMH consists of Well-known and widely known professors and professionals from India, France, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Ireland and Nigeria.
IJLMH has printed Research Papers of Authors from 29 Countries, 284 Universities, 17 High Courts, and Supreme Court of India as well as Rwanda and has created revolution within the Indian Legal Publication Industry with improvements. The Journal is rated 4.9/5 based mostly on 100+ evaluations at Google.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [23 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is listed at 23 Databases together with HeinOnline, MANUPATRA, Google Scholar, ROAD: the Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Citefactor, Journal Factor, I2OR, SIS, ISI, DRJI, SJIF, SIF and WCOSJ.
Journal Impact Factor: 4.895
Latest Issues: To test the sample of publication and variety of Authors please go to: https://lawc.to/gbDul
IJLMH is being operated with none theme for finest dissemination of information. Any analysis associated with Law, Management or Humanities is appropriate.
Submit Your Paper Online at: https://www.ijlmh.com/online-submission/
- In case you face any problem with Online submission, Submit your paper by way of e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic as “Submission of Research Paper –Volume 4 Issue 3”.
- Track Your Paper Online at: https://www.ijlmh.com/track-manuscript/IJLMH has distinctive Online Submission system that works on AI and means that you can transparently monitor each step of your Manuscript with Email and SMS notification.
Please want to submit manuscript by way of Online Submission System itself.
Manuscript Submission Charges (To be paid after acceptance)
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
- For Other Countries: $25
This cost doesn’t embrace a Hard Copy of the Certificate or Paper Booklet. The Hard Copies will probably be non-obligatory to order and charged individually.
There is not any separate Charge for Co-Authorship until most of two Authors.
- The submissions could also be made under the next classes; the phrase restrict is unique of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 – 7000 phrases.
- Article: 1500-3000 phrases
- Book evaluations: 1500-2000 phrases
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 phrases
- The submission should not be beforehand printed or at present under overview at every other journal/convention/ebook and many others. and shouldn’t be submitted to every other journal/convention whereas in strategy of overview with us. Read this level rigorously, Kindly don’t submit the identical paper at many locations.
- The submission should be the unique work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and in addition needs to be free from grammatical, spelling and different errors. It should additionally not include any defamatory phrases.
- Submission should be accompanied by an summary of no more than 300 phrases and creator(s) affiliation. No Paper will probably be accepted with out an summary.
- All footnotes/references within the submission should conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- The cost consists of Co-Authorship for two Authors.
- Copyright over the printed thing shall vest with “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities”.
- A separate cowl letter mentioning the identify(s) of the creator(s), E-mail id, Mobile quantity, the title of the manuscript and the identify of the Institution, shall be despatched together with the submission if the submission is being made by way of e mail.
- All submissions should be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There needs to be no point out of the authors identify or every other identification within the authentic manuscript.
- Submission Deadline for First Round: 2nd July 2021, 7:00 PM.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 2 days of submission.
Live Publication of Manuscript: It typically takes 5-7 days, which can prolong as much as 10 working days after Pre-publication formalities until the Publication and issuance of the e-Certificate. Urgent Requests might be made with correct causes supported by paperwork.
For extra data or queries, please join us by way of Live Chat accessible within the official web sites accessible at this link: https://www.ijlmh.com/ or e mail us at email@example.com.
For official notification, go to this link: https://www.ijlmh.com/call-for-paper/
Note: This is a sponsored publish.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus is not going to publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that cost cash on the time of submission. If you discover any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could include errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight-reduction plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?