Concerning the Institute
Based in 2009, Jindal World Legislation Overview (JGLR) is the faculty-edited flagship journal of the Jindal World Legislation College. JGLR is printed twice a yr, with every situation curated as a themed file on a selected space of each historic and modern significance to regulation.
Concerning the Paper
For its Spring 2021 situation (Quantity 12, Problem 1), the Jindal World Legislation Overview(JGLR) invitations contributions that discover the authorized, political, social, cultural, historic, and philosophical questions attending to the entangled relationships between our bodies, borders, and displacement that animate the disaster of citizenship immediately.
As a regulation overview with a vital and inter-disciplinary orientation, they welcome contributions throughout disciplines, jurisdictions, and kinds, with a selected curiosity in educational works that critically study present occasions with historic traction.
They’re additionally very desirous about contributions that aren’t jurisdiction-specific however discover questions of citizenship and displacement at a comparative or a conceptual stage. Together with full-length educational articles, they welcome different kinds resembling case-notes, ebook evaluations, overview essays, long-form interviews, and discipline reviews.
Our bodies, Borders, & Displacement: The Disaster of Citizenship in our Time.
- Please submit a 300-word summary by August 9, 2020.
- Choices on accepted abstracts will probably be introduced by August 30, 2020.
- Full articles will probably be due on December 31, 2020.
- Solicited submissions are solely accepted presently.
- Authors might use the JGLR style-sheet for his or her submissions to the JGLR.
The authors are requested to submit their items within the indicative phrase restrict of the ultimate submissions (unique of footnotes) as follows:
- Lengthy Articles: Between 8,000 and 10,000 phrases.
- Brief Articles/Overview Essays: Between 5,000 and 6,000 phrases.
- Ebook Critiques: Between 2,000 and three,000 phrases.
- Case Notes/Legislative Feedback: Between 1,500 and a pair of,500 phrases.
Learn how to Submit?
Please ship queries and submissions to jglr[at]jgu.edu.in with carbon copies to asagar[at]jgu.edu.in and osircar[at]jgu.edu.in.
E-mail Id: jglr[at]jgu.edu.in with cc to asagar[at]jgu.edu.in and osircar[at]jgu.edu.in
Listed below are a couple of different posts that you simply could be desirous about:
- CfP: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Indexed, Vol I Issue III]: Prize Worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 31
- CfP: White Black Legal Journal of Law [Vol 2 Issue 3, Indexed, PIF 6.435]: Fee Rs. 800, Prize Worth Rs. 6K, Submit by July 23
- CfP: International Journal of Law and Jurisprudence [Vol 1, Issue 2]: Registrar Newspapers for India Verified: Submit by Aug 4
- Call for Papers: Law Audience Journal [e-ISSN: 2581-6705, Vol 2, Issue 3]: Submit by August 6
- Call for Papers: Juristische Book with ISBN by CB Educational Services: Submit by August 10
- Call for Papers: Corpus Juris [ISSN Number 2582-2918, Volume 2, Issue 3]: Submit by July 30
- Call for Papers: LexForti Legal Journal [Vol 1, Issue 6, ISSN 2582-2942]: Prize Worth Rs. 10K, Submit by July 25
- Call for Papers: Pen Acclaims: Publication Fee Rs. 1K, Submit by July 21
- Call for Papers: Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change [ISSN: 2582-5216, Volume I, Issue III]: Prize worth Rs. 3K, Submit by July 15
- CfP: Lex Research Hub Journal on Law & Multidisciplinary Issues [ISSN 2582 – 211X, Vol 1, Issue 4]: Submit by July 31
- Call for Papers: FastForward Justice’s Law Journal [Vol 2, Issue 6]: Submit by July 30
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the data we submit on Lawctopus is correct. Nevertheless, regardless of our greatest efforts, a few of the content material might comprise errors. You’ll be able to belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.