Dr Ambedkar Law University, Chennai is inviting unpublished manuscripts for publication in the First Volume of the Journal of the Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law.
About Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University
The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University is a public state university established in 1997 in Chennai, India by the Government of Tamil Nadu under The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University Act, 1996, which also brought all law colleges in Tamil Nadu under the control of the university.
Journal of the Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law is an annual, double-blind, peer-reviewed Journal of the Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law, School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. The Journal aims towards promoting research in the field of taxation law among the legal fraternity across the globe. It will serve as a scholarly platform for the readers to understand the contemporary issues in Labour Law and Administrative Law from the lens of academia.
The Editorial Board of the JDLAL is pleased to invite original, unpublished manuscripts from law students, researchers, legal practitioners, academicians and others in the field of Labour Law and Administrative Law.
Labour Law and Administrative Law
Submission and Formatting Guidelines
- All manuscripts are to be made in electronic form on dept.laljournal[at]gmail.com. The subject of the E-mail shall be “Submission for Volume 1 in JDLAL”. Submissions made through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Co-authorship is allowed only up to a maximum of 2 authors.
- The authors shall be required to submit a separate title page mentioning the title of the manuscript, category of the manuscript, author(s) name, affiliation, name of the institution, postal address, and author’s contact details such as e-mail and contact number of the author designated to receive correspondence.
- The authors shall also be required to submit a declaration to the effect that the submitted work is the original and it does not violate the copyright of any person.
- The manuscript must be the original work of the author and free from grammatical and spelling errors. It must not contain any defamatory words or statements.
- The manuscript submitted to the journal mail-id shall be acknowledged within 7 days and will be sent for Initial screening.
- The manuscript clearing the initial screening stage shall be subjected to a plagiarism check in Urkund software available with the University. Manuscripts exceeding plagiarism of 20% shall be rejected in this stage. A rejection mail shall be sent to the authors in this regard.
- The manuscript submitted to the journal must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference/book while under review with us.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 250 words. No paper will be accepted without an abstract.
- The final decision as to acceptance and publication of the manuscript rests with the Editorial board.
- Author/s are required to submit the manuscripts in Microsoft word document.
- The name of the document shall be the title of the manuscript.
- Research Papers: 4000 – 6000 words
- Articles: 4000 – 5000 Words
- Case comments and Book reviews: 1000 – 2000 words
- Note – All manuscripts shall require five to six keywords and an abstract of not more than 250 words.
- Top three submissions will be awarded a Certificate of Merit.
- All selected submissions will be awarded a Certificate of Publication.
- Submission Deadline – September 20, 2022
- Confirmation of Selected Manuscripts – within 7 days of submission
For any queries or clarifications, please contact dept.laljournal[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com