Jagan Nath University, Jaipur is organizing a National Seminar on Enforcement of Competition Law: Issues and Strategies in Post COVID-19 Era, on March 20th, 2021.
About the University
Jagan Nath University, Jaipur has been established by Act No. 19 of 2008 of the Rajasthan State Legislature and authorized by University Grants Commission under the UGC Act, 1956.
All the skilled programs are run with the approval of regulatory our bodies i.e. Bar Council of India, Council of Architecture, National Council for Teacher Education, Pharmacy Council of India, and so forth. The college has an enormous campus unfold over 40 acres of land with all fashionable instructional amenities and a 10.5-acre campus at Sitapura, Jaipur.
About Faculty of Law
In order to satisfy the challenges of globalization and liberalization and to develop an establishment of excellence in authorized formal training, Jagan Nath University established the Faculty of Law within the yr 2009. The Faculty of Law is devoted to creating a brand new breed of dynamic and future Law Graduates who will probably be ready to make use of the
data acquired right here in the direction of the creation of a greater society and certainly, a brighter future for themselves.
About the Seminar
The Competition Act, 2002 was enacted by the Parliament of India and governs Indian competitors regulation. It changed The Monopolies and Restrictive Trade Practices Act, 1969. Under this laws, the Competition Commission of India was established to forestall actions which have an hostile impact on competitors in India. It is a regulation that promotes or seeks to take care of market competitors by regulating anti-competitive conduct by corporations. The job of implementation of this Act is assigned to the Competition Commission of India. There are many points and considerations that want consideration and should be mentioned with correct solutions of academicians on broad platforms. Against this backdrop, the Faculty of Law, Jagan Nath University, Jaipur is organizing a sponsored one-day National Seminar in collaboration with the Competition Commission of India.
The Seminar will give attention to the next sub-themes:
- Competition Advocacy
- Legislation and its vital evaluation on competitors regulation.
- Competition Law and Policy- National and International Perspectives
- Competition Law and Economics and Commerce
- Competition Law and Development
- Competition Law and International Trade
- Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights
- Competition Policies and its applicability in varied sectors-Agriculture, Service, Education, Business and Industrial Sectors
- Mergers/ Acquisitions and Competition Law
- Enforcement of Competition Law: Issues & Strategies
Call for Papers
- Research Papers are invited from the Academicians, Practitioners, Research Scholars, and Students on the subjects associated with the above themes. It is proposed that the chosen papers will probably be printed in a particular quantity within the type of an edited ebook with an ISBN Number.
- Abstract of the paper have to be submitted by 19th March 2021.
- Full paper for publication could also be submitted by 10th April 2021.
- Authors of the papers could be given a possibility to current their papers throughout classes on the day of the Seminar.
- The individuals are required to register by 19th March 2021
- National Seminar: 20th March 2021 (Saturday)
- Full paper for publication: 10th April 2021 (Saturday)
For Students, students, Academicians and Professionals-Rs. 150
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode: For on-line registration charges submission Google Pay/ Paytm @ 9456034110
- For IMPS switch, and so forth. particulars could also be requested on under email-id with queries, if any.
- Note: Certificate of participation will probably be issued to all of the individuals
- Food association for all individuals
For extra info contact:
- Coordinator: Ms. Alaknanda Rajawat,
Mobile No. 8107212741
- Email Id: sachin.goyal[at]jagannathuniversity.org
- Mobile Number: 9456034110
- For updates go online to: http:/ www.jagannathuniversity.org
- Click here for the official brochure.
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we publish on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, among the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.