Since 2017, the journal has obtained an excellent response from college students from prestigious establishments all around the nation contributing their analysis work to the journal. Their contribution to academia and the success of Supremo Amicus is duly acknowledged and appreciated. The journal has printed greater than 1100+ papers.
Supremo Amicus (ISSN NO. 2456-9704) is an on-line peer-reviewed worldwide journal of the legislation. It is a Monthly Published Journal which journal seeks to supply complete info on completely different features of the authorized and scientific area. It focuses on the development of science and legislation and the varied challenges that are earlier than us in these fields.
Science and legislation are the disciplines the prime goal of which has been to grasp human nature, to control society and to take away numerous obstacles to make day after day working simple. Both disciplines exist for people and never people for science and legislation. With this background, the journal focuses on the expansion in these fields.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information [16 Indexing Databases]
The Journal is listed at 16 Databases together with, Google Scholar, ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, IFSIJ, Citefactor, Academic Resource Index-ResearchBib, IIJIF, RJI FACTOR, I2OR, IJIFACTOR INDEXING, IP INDEXING ISI, DRJI, SIS, ROOT INDEXING, SJIF.
Join Lawctopus Law School, the legislation college you at all times needed, on-line! Check courses.lawctopus.com
Impact Factor: 6.242 Click here to check certificate
About the Event
The Editorial Committee of “SUPREMO AMICUS” (Volume 22+ 21st Research Paper Writing Competition ) hereby invitations articles and e book critiques on the legislation from college students, academicians, advocates, and analysis students and Judges.
The submission must be on any theme regarding Law.
Instructions for Paper Submission
- The quality-based chosen paper shall be printed within the type of an E-Journal with an International serial Standard Number.
- Only full papers submitted on or earlier than the deadline shall be thought of for publication.
- The articles should be at Times New Roman, Font Size 12, 1.5 line spacing, on an A4 sheet with 1” margin on all sides, to be despatched in .doc/.docx format.
- A uniform model of the quotation should be strictly adhered to whereas submitting the paper.
- The content material of the articles must be unique and no plagiarized thing must be despatched for publication. The writer is accountable for any infringement
Authors are requested to stick to following phrase restrict:
- Long Articles: 4000-8000 phrases (excluding footnotes).
- Short Articles: 2000-4000 phrases (excluding footnotes).
- Case remark: 1500 phrases (excluding footnotes).
- Book evaluate: 1000 phrases (excluding footnotes).
All manuscripts submitted shall accompany:
- A canopy letter with the Name(s) of the Author(s), Institution/Affiliation, the Title of the Manuscript and Contact Information together with an Email Address and Mobile Number.(Word file)
- Declaration/Copyright form: Click here.
- Complete Manuscript with summary (Word file)
- No title or any kind of affiliation is to be talked about on manuscript in any other case it should result in disqualification
Event particulars (More exact)
- No want of prior registration or any sort of fee.
- Directly submit your work with aforesaid paperwork, Your work shall be reviewed, if chosen for publication, you might be required to pay requisites costs.
- E-copy of Publication + E-Certificate(Certificate of Publication) + E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation within the 20th Research paper Writing Competition)+ if any money prize or medal within the competitors.
- After publication, your paper shall be transferred to the 21st analysis paper writing competitors (At no further price), prizes are talked about, in case your work is chosen for any prizes, It shall be issued together with–cert of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation+E-Certificate of Merit.
- No hardcopy of the Publication and cert is to be offered.
- Schedule of Publication: Live Publishing
- Date of graduation for Live Publishing: 22nd October
- Your work shall be printed and E–cert of Publication+ E-Certificate of Participation in 21st Research paper Writing competitors shall be offered inside 10 days of completion of requisite formalities.
- Result of Competition: 30th November 2020
- First Prize (Best Research Paper): Gold Medal+Rs. 2500 Cash + 1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+E-Certificate of participation+Internship alternative with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Second Prize: Silver Medal +Rs 1500 money +1 free publication + 1 free course+ E-Certificate Of Merit+E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+Internship alternative with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Third Prize: Bronze Medal+Rs 1100 Cash +1 free publication + 1 free course + E-Certificate of Merit+ E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation +Internship alternative with Supremo Amicus(Online)
- Top 10 entries will obtain the comfort Prize (E-Certificate of Merit + E-Certificate of Publication+ E-Certificate of participation+50% off in subsequent publication+50% off in a single Course)
- Certificate of Publication to all Published Papers.
- Only Papers which can be printed by SUPREMO AMICUS in Volume 22 and will be thought of for the 21st analysis paper writing competitors.
Processing and Registration Fee
Paid by contributors whose work has been chosen for publication shall be notified by e-mail.
Indian delegates: (Due to Covid disaster, the costs are diminished)
- Single authored paper: INR 1200/-
- Co-authored paper: INR 1600/-
- Co-author upto three: INR 2100/-
Submit at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmation of Paper Selection or Rejection shall be despatched inside 7 days of submission by Email.
How to Submit?
All submissions should be despatched to email@example.com and should be connected with a protecting letter mentioning the title of the writer, occupation, title of the submission, cell phone quantity and get in touch with handle, for future reference.
The submissions ought to reach us on or earlier than October 28th, 2020.
For Query Contact Below:
- SUPREMO AMICUS
- Mobile/WhatsApp: 9876533712
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a sponsored submit.
Disclaimer: We strive to make sure that the knowledge we submit on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material might comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military woman! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canine. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra essential, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?