White Black Legal (ISSN 2581-8503) calls for unique and unpublished research papers, Short Notes, Book Reviews & Case Comments for its Volume 2, Issue 15.
About White Black Legal
White Black Legal journal of law (ISSN 2581-8503) is open access, peer-reviewed, and refereed journal dedicated to expressing views on topical legal issues, thereby generating a cross-current of ideas on emerging matters.
This platform shall also ignite the initiative and desire of young law students to contribute to the field of law. The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers, and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
The Journal has established its presence in the International publishing industry with contributions by judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Egypt.
Any appropriate theme related to the socio-legal aspect is acceptable.
How to Submit?
Perks of Getting Published in White Black Legal
- Indexed, LinkedIn and Manupatra publication WBL is indexed in reputable databases like Manupatra, Google Scholar, ROAD, and others.
- Hardcopy Book and certificate Available: The authors have the option to get a hard copy of their Publication
- Certificate/Certificate of Excellence and the published manuscript on payment of a minimal fee.
- Certificate of Excellence: The top authors in each issue are provided with a Certificate of Excellence along with other prizes.
- Free DOI: All the papers published in WBL are assigned a free DOI which helps readers easily locate a document from the citation.
- Internship Opportunities: The top authors in each issue are provided with internship opportunities to work as Student Editors on an availability basis.
- Medal And Trophies: Every week winners are decided on which trophy and medals are provided.
- Download & Verify The Certificate Anytime: Authors can download and verify certificates in just one click.
- Get An Exclusive Discount On Certificate Courses.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript should be appropriate.
- The manuscript shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- Word Limit
- Articles: 3000-5000 words including footnotes
- Short Notes: 2000-3000 words including footnotes
- Book Reviews: 1000-2000 words including footnotes
- Case Commentaries: 1000-3000 words including footnotes
- Note: The journal may be flexible on the word limit depending on the quality of the article.
- Last date for submission of full manuscript: February 10, 2022
- The publication/certificate will be released on a rolling basis within 48 hours of payment.
- Click here to know more about White Black Legal journal of law’s editors.
- Click here to know more about Publication Ethics And Publication
- Malpractice Statement
- All authors will be provided a certificate of publication.
- The top 3 Authors of the whole issue will get trophies + Certificates of Excellence.
- The top 5 Papers of every week will get a certificate of merit & medal every Friday.
- The top 10 Authors will get a chance to work as Editors of the Journal.
- The top 10 authors will get internship opportunities.
The fee is to be paid after acceptance of the manuscript:
- INR 800 for a Single Authored manuscript
- INR 1000 for Co-authored manuscripts (Max. 2, including the author)
- INR 1200 for 3 authored manuscripts (Max. 3, including the author)
- For Foreign Authors: USD 45/-
Authors will be provided with the following: A soft/hard copy of the Certificate of Publication and Journal LinkedIn, Manupatra & Google scholar publication.
Varun Agrawal: +91 99906 70288, E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to Submit.
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any ‘Call for Papers/Blogs’ by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com