Chanakya National Law University [CNLU] is an autonomous legislation college in Patna, Bihar, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Bihar as a public college devoted to the sector of Legal Education.
About the Centre
Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (CIRF in IPHD) has been established at Chanakya National Law University, Patna, with an goal to unfold consciousness in direction of mental property Rights via seminar/Conference/Workshop/Symposium and Innovation March, tackle Dispute Resolution via Arbitration, Mediation, and Conciliation, to debate Global Trade in IP and Human rights, and so forth.
Teaching and Research are two shapes of the identical coin of Education. It is an inalienable operate of the tutorial establishments, because the academics need to analysis for imparting a lesson to college students.
Innovation in educating is the routine work of a instructor. It makes the lesson spectacular, palatable and useful. Further mission analysis is assigned to college students is part of the curriculum. Apart from educating project to academics, they need to information analysis students for PhD. Degree.
Further, the institutional initiatives for coverage analysis are additionally a part of the career. In this manner, the school has to have busy with analysis work as an entire. Hence the methodology of Research is equally important, which requires to be inculcated because it helps in reaching the specified objectives-KNOWLEDGE TO THE FACULTY, RESEARCHERS, STUDENTS, SOCIETY, INDUSTRY, POLICYMAKERS and so forth.
- Hence the standard analysis is a topic of concern. How to compete with overseas Universities in Research?
- Can the ETHICS AND INTEGRITY REGULATIONS ALONE produce QUALITY RESEARCH?
- Should there be a separate Body to observe Doctoral and Project Research for universities?
- The National Research workshop needs to debate the current situation in India for an acceptable resolution. Since the Socio-legal-politico points are getting advanced in governance, everyone seems to be searching for an answer to all issues within the legislation. Research within the University is merely theoretical. It imparts a mere diploma. Why is the Research distant from socio-industry oriented?
- Why not there must be a full-time analysis program in order that an empirical survey and laboratory work might be carried out?
- Can the Law University stay detached to nationwide and world calls for and needs of the society, industrial type, enterprise and academic establishments?
- Can mono-disciplinary Research fulfil the wants of society and industries?
- What are the hurdles in interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary/cross-disciplinary Research?
- What the way in which is out is our frequent concern. Whether the PPFIP (Protection and Utilisation of Public funded Intellectual Property Bill 2008) is just not the important want of the hour?
On this Occasion, i.e. on 16th March 2021 (The First Anniversary Day of the Centre), the E-Journal, JAIRIPA (Volume-I, Issue-I) and IP BULLETIN of the Centre (CIRF in IPHD) shall even be launched.
Participation is open to all: Students, Academicians, Research Scholars/Associates/Assistants, Faculty, and so forth.
Note: E-certificates will probably be offered to the one who attends the workshop and fills the suggestions kind.
Prof. Dr. Subhash Chandra Roy is Professor of Law and Dean Research & Development, Director – Centre for Innovation Research and Facilitation in Intellectual Property for Humanity and Development (CIRF in IPHD) at Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
Date and Time
16th March 2021 from 02:00 PM to 06:00 PM
The occasion will probably be held in Virtual Mode (on Microsoft Teams). Participants are required to put in Microsoft Teams beforehand and get acquainted with its features in order to keep away from final minutes
The registration is free & might be carried out via this link.
Dr. S C Roy, Professor of Law and Dean Research & Development, Director (CIRF in IPHD) CNLU, Patna: email@example.com
Ayush Kumar, Student Coordinator, CIRF in IPHD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We attempt to make sure that the knowledge we put up on Lawctopus is correct. However, regardless of our greatest efforts, a number of the content material could comprise of errors. You can belief us, however please conduct your personal checks too.
I’m a military lady! In a barbie world! Keeper of 5 canines. On a weight loss plan for now. Sometimes I would make punctuation errors, however I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two further. What’s extra necessary, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?