Lawctopus Law School is launching Mock Test Series of 7 mocks for the Haryana Judicial Services (Prelims) and inviting registrations from aspirants till October 5.
About Lawctopus Law School (LLS)
LLS was launched in March 2020. Since then, we have taught core legal skills and subjects like legal research, contract drafting, mooting, IPR, etc. to 8200+ learners with an average rating of 92.64/100.
Our courses are completely online, our processes rigorous, and our student supports so strong, that our learners say that doing a course at LLS is a warm learning experience.
We value your trust and we are confident that our Mock Test Series will prove immensely beneficial for you!
About Haryana Judicial Services Examination
The Haryana Judicial Services Examination is one of the most sought-after states, in the judicial examination setup of the country. Candidates preparing for the judicial services usually keep Haryana as one of their top preferences.
The syllabus is divided into three broad categories, i.e Civil law-1, Civil law-2 and Criminal law. In addition to this, there are questions based on current affairs, Indian history and the latest constitutional developments. The paper includes a total of 125 questions.
Unlike other states, Haryana is the only state which grants 4 Marks for a correct answer. This gives you a chance of scoring a high percentage of marks. The paper has a negative marking scheme as well and 1/5th i.e 0.80 marks are deducted for every incorrect answer.
Competitive Advantage of LLS Haryana Judicial Services Mock Test Series (7 Mock Tests)
- Developed by people who have qualified pre/mains of Haryana Judicial Services.
- Developed after a thorough analysis of past years’ papers and patterns.
- Attempt 1 Mock Test for free!
- Each mock has gone through 3 layers of review by experts to give you the best quality and experience.
- The mock series is supported by 2 strategy notes that will help you understand the direction and entire action plan for the examination.
- This mock test series covers all types of questions including provision-based, application-based, case law based and illustration based.
- Special focus is on the big 8 (IPC, CPC, Cr.P.C, Evidence Act, Hindu law, Constitution of India, Contract law and current affairs) as well as local acts.
- Detailed explanations that enhance your knowledge.
- Clear all your doubts through a Discussion Forum
- Evaluate your performance (as compared to other mock takers) through a Leaderboard.
- Use the timer feature and get the real mock experience.
- Identify your areas/subjects of strength/weakness through a detailed analysis report.
- Get up to 5 re-attempts for each Mock Test.
Mock Developers and Reviewers for Haryana Judicial Services Mocks
Mr. Chetan Mohan completed his Bachelors in Law from the Institute of law and management studies, Gurgaon. He has done his LLM in International Trade and commercial law from Durham University (U.K). He has previously worked as an assurance associate with Ernst and Young and interned with Zaiwalla & Co. Solicitors (London) in their arbitration department.
He was a consistent rank holder at the UG level. He also holds diplomas and certificates in competition policy & law, cyber laws, and IPR from national law universities.
Chetan qualified for the Haryana Judicial Services Prelims exam in 2017 and has also qualified for the UGC-NET examination in February 2022.
Ms. Gayatri Kapur has worked as an Assistant Professor of Law for a period of two years.
Gayatri has written mains of Rajasthan Judicial Service, Madhya Pradesh judicial services, Uttar Pradesh judicial services, and Delhi judicial services.
She has qualified for the Delhi Judicial Services Prelims exam and UGC-NET.
The validity of these mocks is for a period of 360 days from the date of their launch.
Rs. 3400/- (inclusive of taxes)
If you have any questions, please leave a comment on this post or email at [email protected]
Disclaimer: Internship Experiences are opinions shared by individual law students and tend to be personal and subjective in nature. The internship experiences shared on Lawctopus are NOT Lawctopus’ official views on the internship. We also do not edit internship experiences (except to ensure readability) to ensure that the intern’s voice remains intact.