CoinSwitch is inviting applications from enthusiastic and motivated candidates for a legal internship in Bengaluru.
CoinSwitch is now India’s largest crypto app with over 18 million users.
About the Internship
The responsibilities of this position would include but are not limited to, conducting a variety of research assignments, preparing legal and administrative documents, and providing general clerical assistance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in the review and preparation of contracts, leases, real estate documents, and other legal papers of a routine nature.
- Performs research and analysis of routine problems and issues.
- Prepares correspondence related to work.
- Research relevant statues, rulings and precedents to be used as a basis for answering requests for legal opinions of a routine or limited scope.
- Assist in the preparation of legal documents, training modules, legal summaries.
- Perform general clerical duties (i.e. record keeping, opening and closing files, organizing mail, filing, preparing mailings, memorandums, etc.)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Image taken from here.