Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as an intern at Fssai for their office in New Delhi.
Food Safety & Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a statutory body established under the Food Safety & Standards Act, 2006 under the aegis of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. It is the apex body responsible for ensuring food safety and compliance with food standards across the country.
About the Opportunity
In the Third year of its existence, the FSSAI Internship Scheme is being offered to provide learning opportunities to young talent in the field of Foods and Nutrition, through a mutually beneficial Inter Industry-Academia association.
FSSAI internship program will provide Interns with unique learning opportunities in various areas of food regulation of food safety administration.
Students only pursuing a full-time Graduate/Post Graduate Degree/higher degree from a Recognized Institute within India/ abroad, in Bachelor/Master of Law.- Only for FSSAI (HQ)
A stipend of Rs. 10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) for the entire internship period will be given to the deserving Interns on the recommendation of the Office/Division that they are attached with by the respective FSSAI (HQ)/Regional Offices/Laboratories.
Internships will be available throughout the year at different points of time, Internships will be offered for a minimum duration of 02 months which may be extended to a maximum period of 06 months. No internship of duration less than two months will be offered.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible students can apply online in the specified format as per the timelines provided by FSSAI through the link given at the end of the post. Applicants, who have applied for internships for previous months, need to apply afresh.
- The shortlisted candidates may be required to submit a short write-up/presentation for final selection.
- The final list of selected candidates along with their date of joining and Internship tenure would be declared online on FSSAI website by the respective office where they have opted for internship.
- Starting date of receiving application: September 15, 2023
- Last date for submitting online application: September 20, 2023
- Announcement of shortlisted candidates: September 25, 2023
- Date of Joining- First/Second week of October
FSSAI (HQRS), New Delhi
In case of queries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org