Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) invites applications for the post of Research Cum Intern.
About the Organisation
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment was set up in May 2012 with the aim to facilitate empowerment and inclusion of persons with disabilities and acts as a nodal agency to look after all development agenda of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan).
About the Opportunity
Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)(O/o CCPD), New Delhi will hold a walk-in interview for engagement as Legal Consultant/Intern/Researcher in the O/o CCPD at NewDelhi. The internship will be for a period of 3 months.
No. of Vacancies
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of case digest of Recommendations given Work by O/oCCPD from 01.01.2020 to 31.10.2022
- Research on judgments of the Hon’ble Supreme Court and Hon’ble High Courts on the issues relating to disability etc.
- Any student pursuing an LL.B. and is currently in his 4th/ 5th year of 5 years of LL.B. (Hons.) program or 3rd year of 3 years LL.B. program, OR
- Any student pursuing his L.L.M., OR
- Any person who has completed his graduation in Law.
Rs. 12,500 pm
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and shall submit it to email id ccpd[at]nic.in and shall appear for Walk-In-Interview at the office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, 5th Floor, NISD Building, Plot No. G-2, Sector – 10, Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075 on 07.12.2022 at 10:30 AM.
December 7, 2022.