Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) invites applications for the post of Assistant Director (Corporate Law) in the SFIO, Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
About the Organization
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is a statutory corporate fraud investigating agency in India.
- (i) To assist as a member of the investigation team for the examination of investigation cases relating to corporate Law.
- (ii) To render assistance in the collection and collation of evidence /recording of statements.
- (iii) To present shreds of evidence for the preparation of reports to be subsequently used in Prosecution.
- (iv) Any other work assigned from time to time.
Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- (i) Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute; or
- (ii) Integrated Bachelor’s degree in Law (Five Years) from a recognized University or Institute; or
- (iii) Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University or Institute and Company Secretary from the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (CSI).
- (i) One year experience in the field of Corporate Law;
- (ii) Should be conversant with the tools and techniques of collection of evidence or recordings of statements and presentation of evidence in proceedings.
- NOTE-I: The Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
- NOTE-II: The qualification(s) regarding experience is/are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to be recorded in writing in the case of candidates, belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes, if at any stage of selection the Union Public Service Commission thinks that a sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them.
December 1, 2022